Outfitters Kauai - FlyLine Zipline
Experience this brand new zipline that's the longest in the state of Hawaii at 4,000 feet! Launching from Hawaii's tallest zipline tower, 50 feet above the ground, you'll soar at around 50 mph through the air in a headfirst position – Superman style. It's the closest thing to flying there is!
The tandem side-by-side ziplines provide an exhilarating flight through breathtaking scenery beneath the towering peaks of the Haupu Mountain Range. Located on the pristine and secluded Kipu Ranch, the FlyLine Zipline scenery is featured blockbuster movies, such as Jurassic Park, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Pirates of the Caribbean and The Descendants.
- Aloha state's longest zipline at over 3/4 mile
- Launching from Hawaii’s tallest zipline tower at 50 feet
- Reach speed of over 50 mph in comfortable and thrilling prone (headfirst) position
- Side-by-side tandem lines
- Cold bottled spring water is provided after zipline tour