Da Life Outdoors - Waterfall Rappel 30' & 60' Waterfalls
Ever dreamed about walking down a waterfall that cascades down a cliff? The Waterfall Rappel 30' & 60' is the perfect tour for the adventurous traveler.
After check in, take the 10 minute bus ride to the scenic rappel training area. There the tour goes over a detailed rappel safety lesson and a practice run on the dry wall before heading out for your island adventure. There's a 15-minute nature hike along a private jungle trail adjoining the Hulei'a Wildlife Refuge.
Start with a rappel down the 30' Bamboo Falls then challenge your skills (and nerve) rappelling down the 60-foot Papakolea Falls, a wall of rushing water!
- Enjoy a brief nature hike through a tropical forest abundant with guava, passion fruit, noni fruit and laua'e fern – private lands not accessible to the general public
- Rappel down the 30-foot Bamboo Falls
- Rappel down the 60-foot Papakolea Falls
- Water, juice, granola bars, chips and cookies
- All rappel equipment needed for tour