Outfitters Kauai - Kipu Zipline Safari Tour
Do it all in one action-packed day – kayaking, ziplining, hiking, waterfalls, rope swings, a wagon ride across Kipu Ranch and a ride on an exotic motorized canoe.
Your adventure begins with a 2-mile kayak paddle up the tranquil Hule'ia River. After that, hike from the riverbank to swimming holes and waterfalls where you can swing like Tarzan into a pristine freshwater pool. Then hop on board a unique farm wagon and enjoy the scenic views of Kipu Ranch, including sights from Jurassic Park and Raiders of the Lost Ark. After the wagon ride enjoy a delicious picnic lunch.
Your adventure then continues with the exciting Kipu zipline trek. Fly past the Haupu Mountains and treetops on the 800-foot zipline. Traverse a rainforest valley on the exciting suspension bridge. Walk through a hand carved tunnel made a century ago by Kipu Ranch cowboys.
Share the zipline excitement with a buddy on the 1,800-foot tandem zipline. The center dismount allows you to be "in flight" for over a quarter mile - 90 seconds of air time! After ziplining, cool off at the secluded wet and wild blue pool. Hold on to the new T-bar zipline, step off, zip over refreshing waters, then let go and SPLASH! After a short walk back to the riverside, relax as Hawaiian-style motorized canoes take you back.
- Fun downwind kayak trip on the Huleia River
- Short walk to a beautiful area of waterfalls and swimming holes where you can swing like Tarzan into a pristine freshwater pool
- Covered wagon ride across Kipu Ranch
- Visit a waterfall for a swim there
- Option of swinging on ropes tied to tree branches high above mountain pools
- Fun river cruise on board of a motorized Hawaiian canoe
- Picnic lunch of turkey or veggie (roasted bell peppers) wrap and a pasta salad
- Fresh baked cookie
- Cold bottled water and Hawaiian Sun fruit drinks