Outfitters Kauai - AdrenaLine Zipline Course
Skip the small stuff and head straight for pure adrenaline on this Outfitters Kauai zipline tour. There are no beginner lines on this thrilling AdrenaLine Course! The course starts with a warm up on an 800-foot single line zip before moving on to the 1,800-foot center-dismount side-by-side tandem line that lets you race your buddy and hang upside down!
Then cool off on the one-of-a-kind Water Zip where you hold on, step off, and then plunge into the refreshing Bamboo Pool, a natural lava rock swimming hole surrounded by fragrant white ginger. After that, it's time to change into your Superman-style harness to tackle the 4,000-foot FlyLine Zipline, the longest zipline in all of Hawaii! From the 50-foot launching tower, you'll fly headfirst reaching speeds of 50 mph before you arrive at the ground level landing zone.
Take in the amazing views of Kipu Ranch while soaring through the forest canopy and high above rivers and waterfalls. The diverse scenery of this zipline course has been featured in movies like Jurassic Park, Pirates of the Caribbean, Raiders of the Lost Ark and the Descendants.
- 4 ziplines
- Includes the new FlyLine Zipline – longest zipline in Hawaii
- Includes the Original Water Zip where you can take a plunge into a Bamboo Pool
- Race side-by-side on the giant center-dismount line
- Try out some zipline acrobatics – spin around and fly upside-down
- Hanalima Bakery Cookies
- Cold bottled spring water and Hawaiian sun beverages