Pacific Whale Foundation - Lahaina Sunset Dinner Cruise
Premium will no longer be available starting February 1st.
Come aboard the Ocean Quest, a smooth-riding catamaran, and enjoy a relaxing sunset dinner cruise departing from historic Lahaina Harbor. You'll cruise along the scenic West Maui shoreline with gorgeous views of the mountains and the neighbor islands of Molokai, Lanai and Kahoolawe during the golden hours of sunset.
Savor an exquisite four-course dinner prepared fresh on board by our professional chef using Hawaii's freshest, locally grown salad greens, vegetables, fruits and herbs, as well as sustainable shrimp from Kauai. Island-style music adds to the ambiance of this romantic sunset dinner cruise. Best of all, all guests enjoy guaranteed outdoor seating on the bow or upper deck.
Premium Seating: Upgrade to Premium Seating and you will secure a guaranteed private table for your party. You'll also be able to order from an upgraded beverage menu, including tropical well drinks and frozen blended cocktails.
Sunset Dinner Cruise Menu:
- Baked Spinach and Artichoke Dip served with Fresh Baked Foccacia Bread
- Ocean Salad featuring Blend of Ten Salad Greens Organically Grown in Haiku, plus Fresh Upcountry Maui Vegetables and Creamy Mango-Passionfruit Vinaigrette
Select one of the following below. All entrées are grilled fresh on board by professional chef.
- Lemongrass and Curry Marinated Fresh Kauai Shrimp Char-Grilled on board and served with Lilikoi Butter Sauce
- Teriyaki Marinated Boneless Chicken Breast barbecued and served with Big Island Papaya Salsa
- Chimichurri Marinated Flat Iron Steak Flame-Grilled with Wild Mushroom Demi Glaze
- Char-Grilled Honey-Mizo Glazed Tofu (vegetarian) with Big Island Papaya Salsa
All entrées are served with:
- Coconut Whipped Molokai Purple Potatoes with Butter
- Macadamia Nut Pesto Char-Grilled Vegetables
- Triple Chocolate Brownies Accompanied by Fresh Kula Strawberries
Tea and Maui-grown Coffee
- Chilled Soda
- Tropical Juices
- Iced Filtered Water
- Tropical Well Drinks*
- Mai Tais*
- Chilled Chardonnay and Cabernet*
- Maui Microbrewery Beer (Maui Brewing Co.)*
- Maui-grown Coffee and Tea
Pacific Whale Foundation promotes responsible drinking. Alcoholic drinks are limited to three per adult during this cruise. Sodas and juices are unlimited.