Pacific Whale Foundation - Thanksgiving Dinner Cruise
For a unique Maui-style way to celebrate Thanksgiving, come aboard Pacific Whale Foundation’s smooth-riding catamaran and enjoy a holiday feast in a beautiful setting – out on the ocean at sunset. Conveniently departing from Lahaina Harbor, this is truly a very special cruise where all guests enjoy outdoor seating and 360-degree panoramic views of the West Maui Mountains and the ocean. The cruise includes cocktails, a delicious buffet featuring all the traditional Thanksgiving fixings, as well as live music with the possibility of guest appearances by wild dolphins or humpback whales. Book early as seats are limited on this very special holiday cruise!
Dinner Menu: Kalua Turkey with Giblet Gravy, Island Kalua Ham with Guava Jelly, Portuguese Sausage Stuffing, Creamy Whipped Garlic Potatoes, Green Bean Casserole with Crispy Maui Onions, Upcountry Greens with Maui Onion Dressing, Grilled Island Vegetables, Fresh Baked Taro and Soft Rolls. Dessert includes Pumpkin Haupia (Hawaiian Coconut) Squares and Double Chocolate Brownies.
- Enjoy a Thanksgiving dinner cruise along the scenic Lahaina coastline
- Outdoor seating on board of a luxury catamaran featuring panoramic ocean views
- Live music throughout the tour
- Scrumptious dinner buffet features locally grown, natural and organic ingredients – mix of traditional Thanksgiving favorites with some island-style influences
- Adults 21+ (with valid picture ID) can enjoy up to 3 alcoholic beverages, including tropical cocktails (such as Mai Tais), wine and local Maui brewery beer
- Unlimited soda, juice and filtered water
**Allergies, gluten free, or vegetarian requests will try to be accommodated with advance notice. Vegan or kosher needs are not able to be accommodated at this time.