Expeditions - 4 x 4 Trekker Tour
Departing from Ma'alaea Harbor on the island of Maui, enjoy a day trip to the neighbor island of Lanai. During your 45-minute voyage across the Auau Channel aboard the Expeditions passenger ferry, you’ll enjoy beautiful views of four Hawaiian islands, including Maui, Molokai, Lanai and Kahoolawe.
The ferry will dock at Manele Harbor on Lanai, where you’ll be greeted by your friendly tour guide. Now your land exploration begins. You’ll travel in a roomy, air-conditioned four-wheel drive vehicle and your guide will take you to the island’s most beautiful places, such as unique ironwood forests and the Garden of the Gods, a site with stunning red rock formations.
After the guided tour of Lanai, which lasts about 3.5 hours, you will have some remaining time to explore Lanai on your own, since the ferry back to Maui departs at 5:30 pm. Your tour guide can either drop you off at Manele Harbor or in Lanai City. There is a shuttle service that's around $10 per person or you can catch a taxi back to the port. Manele Harbor is also within walking distance of the Four Seasons Resort Lanai if you would like to do some more sightseeing around this area after your guided tour.
- Enjoy a guided land tour of Lanai island
- Some of the locations you may visit include: Lanai City, Garden of the Gods, remote beaches, unique ironwood forests and other locations (customized tours are subject to driver’s discretion and road or weather conditions)
- Tour guide knows the island’s terrain, flora, fauna and the stories and legends and will share them with you
- Roundtrip ferry transportation from Maui to Lanai
- Pick-up and return to Manele Harbor on Lanai
- Guided Lanai Island land tour
- Bottled water