Pacific Whale Foundation - Halloween Cocktail Cruise
Lahaina is the hub of Maui’s best Halloween activities. Enjoy the fun, but avoid the ghoulish traffic and monstrous parking by traveling to Lahaina on Pacific Whale Foundation’s Halloween cocktail cruise, departing from Ma'alaea Harbor. Put on your favorite costume and come aboard the ultra-stable catamaran for a relaxing sunset/starlight cruise, complete with cocktails and wickedly good appetizers, plus a 2-hour stopover in Lahaina to enjoy the town’s Halloween festivities.
While this cruise is super fun, it's also practical. The cruise departs from centrally located Ma'alaea Harbor, where you’ll find abundant parking. Best of all, you'll skip the "scary" traffic on the road to Lahaina and the ghoulish parking hassles.
Cocktail Cruise Menu: BBQ Pork Sliders with Guava BBQ Sauce, Kiawe Grilled Chicken Wings tossed with House Made Organic Mango Habanero Hot Sauce served with Blue Cheese, Potato Macaroni Salad, Wok Fried Brussel Sprouts, Pomegranate - Soy Sauce, Kula Basil, Spooky Halloween Sugar Cookies and Triple Chocolate Chip Brownies.
- Roundtrip Halloween cruise between Ma'alaea Harbor and Lahaina
- Two-hour stopover in Lahaina to enjoy the town’s Halloween activities
- Plenty of great photo opportunities along the way
- Variety of holiday-inspired hot and cold appetizers
- All-you-can-drink juices, sodas and filtered water
- Adults 21+ (with valid picture ID) can enjoy up to 3 alcoholic beverages, including tropical cocktails (such as Mai Tais), wine and Maui Brewing Company beer