Calypso Charters - Molokini Snorkel and SNUBA Adventure
Please note from Oct 8th to 18th, this activity will be on the Quicksilver vessel while Calypso is in a scheduled dry-dock for routine maintenance.
Come aboard the Calypso, Maui's brand new power catamaran, and enjoy a snorkel cruise along the South Maui coastline. You'll get to snorkel at two different locations – Molokini and Turtle Town (weather permitting). Molokini is a tiny volcanic islet just off Maui's south shore. It is one of the best snorkel and dive sites in Hawaii. Nearby Turtle Town is where Hawaiian green sea turtles like to hang out.
- Visit two prime snorkel sites, Molokini and Turtle Town (weather permitting) – spend 1.5 hours at each site
- Plenty of great photo opportunities
- Snorkel equipment and flotation devices provided
- Continental breakfast (ham/eggs, pastries, fruit, Kona coffee, hot chocolate, tea and juices)
- Delicious lunch (teriyaki glaze chicken sandwich OR pulled pork BBQ sandwich, macaroni salad). A vegetarian entrée is available with advance request (when booking).
- Beverages (water, soda). Alcoholic drinks available for purchase.
Optional Activities & Add-ons - these must be selected at the time of booking but are paid on board:
- SNUBA (single dive) is available for ages 10 and up - $60.00 + taxes paid on board (rate subject to change)
- Wetsuits available for rent for snorkelers