Pacific Whale Foundation - Molokini & Turtle Arches Snorkel
We are open and greatly appreciate
your business! Your support is needed to ensure the livelihood of our
staff and keep Maui's economy alive. Mahalo for choosing to tour with
us. Your continued support is making a difference.
Enjoy a fun snorkel cruise aboard along Maui's scenic south shore. Departing from Ma'alaea Harbor, we'll cruise to Molokini, a volcanic islet that is known as one of the best scuba diving and snorkel sites in the world. Along the way, you'll be served a continental breakfast with freshly brewed Maui coffee and fruit juices. In the winter, whale sightings are an added bonus.
We will moor at Molokini and have plenty of time to explore this remarkable mid-ocean oasis! The wide steps of the double-deck catamaran and waterslide make it easy and fun to get right in.
Our next stop is Turtle Arches, a beautiful reef known for its underwater lava arches and green sea turtles. Enjoy a free guided reef tour led by one of the Pacific Whale Foundation naturalists, who will point out sights you might miss on your own. Later, you'll be served a delicious BBQ lunch. This Maui snorkel cruise includes it all!
- Cruise to two prime snorkel destinations: Molokini and Turtle Arches
- See a wide variety of marine life – colorful tropical fish and turtles
- Boat features a waterslide, sunbathing areas and a shaded cabin
- Continental breakfast
- BBQ lunch
- Refreshments including sodas, tropical juices and filtered water
- Snorkel gear, including optical masks for eyeglass wearers
- Flotation devices
- Learn-to-snorkel class
- Onboard naturalists provide educational talks about Hawaii’s reefs and fishes
- Guided reef tour
- Junior naturalist program for kids
- Free Marine Life Picture Card
- Banana Bread
- Assorted Pastries
- Fresh Island Fruit
- Coffee & Juices
- Grilled Chicken Breast
- Hot Dog
- Vegetarian Garden Burger