Pacific Whale Foundation - Molokini Wild Side
Experience a fun small group snorkel adventure at world-famous Molokini Crater, with a second snorkel location that is based on a customized itinerary for the day. You'll get to see a wide variety of colorful reef fish and coral with possible sightings of wild dolphins, green sea turtles, octopus and the occasional whale shark or false killer whale.
Capped at a maximum of 34 passengers on board, this Maui snorkeling tour offers a more intimate experience. The smaller vessel can also go where many of the bigger boats can't. The tour includes a continental breakfast and a delicious BBQ lunch and refreshments (see menu below).
- Small group snorkel tour, ideal for more intermediate/advanced snorkelers
- Snorkel at world-famous Molokini Crater, a prime dive site
- Second snorkel destination is determined based on the ocean conditions of the day
- Premium snorkel gear, including optical masks for eyeglass wearers and flotation devices
- Certified marine naturalists on board
- Junior naturalist program for kids
- Free marine wildlife oversize postcard
- Breakfast and lunch and unlimited non-alcoholic beverages
- Two complimentary alcoholic beverages for adults age 21+
- Maui Vegetable Frittata - Eggs, Potato, Bell Pepper, Onion, Mushrooms, Spinach, Cheddar & Parmesan
- Assorted Pastries
- Fresh Island Fruit
- Maui Coffee and Juice
- Grilled Chicken Breast
- Kiawe Smoked Pork with Guava BBQ Sauce
- Hot Dog
- Vegetarian Garden Burger
Lunch is served with potato salad, Maui style potato chips and dessert.
Unlimited ice-cold sodas, juices and filtered water are available throughout the day. Adults age 21+ may enjoy two complimentary alcoholic beverages after snorkeling (e.g. vodka, gin, rum, wine, tequila and beer crafted on island from Ocean Vodka and Maui Brewing Company).