Sea Maui - West Maui Half Day Adventure Snorkel Sail
This snorkel sail adventure aboard Sea Maui’s catamaran departs from Kaanapali Beach in front of Whalers Village. While sailing along the scenic West Maui coastline you’ll be served breakfast and coffee on board. Keep your eyes open for Hawaiian spinner dolphins, bottlenose dolphins and green sea turtles. During the winter months (December through April) you may also see humpback whales.
The captain will determine the best snorkel site to visit that day based upon current ocean conditions. While snorkeling you will likely see a variety of colorful tropical fish, green sea turtles and a vibrant reef. Once back on board, enjoy a delicious lunch prepared by chef Joey of Joey’s Kitchen. You’ll also be offered access to premium beers, handcrafted cocktails and other beverages during the sail back to Kaanapali Beach.
Throughout this trip the crew will be using HD cameras and a waterproof drone to capture your adventure (pictures and video will be available for purchase).
- Sail along the beautiful West Maui coastline
- Stop at 2 snorkel sites and enjoy snorkeling in Maui’s clear waters (sites and stops subject to water & weather conditions)
- See a variety of marine life, including colorful tropical fish and turtles
- Breakfast and lunch prepared by Chef Joey of Joey’s Kitchen
- Snorkel, mask, fins and flotation devices provided
- Open Bar