Goofy Foot - 2 Hour Surfing Lesson (Group or Private)
This 2 hour introductory lesson focuses on giving the beginner surfer an easy approach focused on safety, fundamentals and ocean awareness. Goofy Foot’s lessons are based on easily learned instructions for paddling, navigating the surf zone, timing and catching waves, four fundamental surf stances, board maneuvering, stopping and even wiping out. Students will be provided patient professional instruction and excellent equipment.
Beginner group lessons are available to virtually everyone and there are very few limitations when considering the age (must be 9 years of age or older to join a group lesson, otherwise a private lesson is required). Prior ocean experience is not necessary. Group classes are small in size, no more than 5 students per instructor.
- Group or private lesson based on price selection
- Professional surfing instructor
- Lessons are held in the beautiful reef protected blue-water lagoon
- Learn paddling and standing up
- Learn best timing and catching waves