Star of Honolulu - Three Star Dinner Cruise
Come aboard the Star of Honolulu for a sunset cruise along the Waikiki coastline. Your evening begins with a champagne toast, which is followed by a scrumptious 5-course dinner, including whole Main lobster and tenderloin steak.
You’ll enjoy continuous entertainment – from hula to live Jazz to the new "My Hawaii – Beyond the Reef" show – an exciting extravaganza featuring the largest cast on island waters!
The Star of Honolulu is Hawaii’s largest dinner cruise ship. It was specially built for Hawaiian waters and features stabilizers, four walk-around decks and a 60-foot high observation deck, offering spectacular 360-degree views.
Menu for Three Star Honolulu Dinner Cruise (5-Course Dinner)
- Appetizer Bar: Imported and Domestic Cheeses with an Assortment of Gourmet Crackers and Fresh Tropical Fruits
- Hawaiian Greens: Purple Endive, Baby Romaine and Grape Tomatoes with Passion Fruit Tarragon Vinaigrette
- Steamed Whole Maine Lobster with Fresh Lemon, Clarified Butter and Citrus Ponzu
- Fire Roasted Tenderloin Steak with Sweet Madeira Wine Sauce, Homemade Yukon and Purple Okinawan Mashed Potatoes and Sautéed Fresh Seasonal Vegetables
- Hawaiian Mango Mousse Cake with White Chocolate Garnish
- Freshly Baked Furikake Lavosh and Sweet Butter Breadsticks with Butter
- Freshly Brewed STAR’s Original Coffee and Tea
- Champagne Toast and 2 Premium Beverages
Please note: Menu is subject to change. Special Menus of Chicken, Fish or Vegan available with 24 hours notice.
You can add the following enhancements to your cruise:
Celebration Plan – Enjoy window seating (up to 8 persons), private table and photo (per 2 persons). Minimum of 2 persons required to book. Price is per person.
Reception Plan – Enjoy window seating (up to 8 persons), private table, photo (per person), lei cake and 1 bottle of champagne (per 2 persons). Minimum of 2 persons required to book. Price is per person.
- Custom-built 232’ Star of Honolulu is Hawaii’s largest
- 1,500-passenger tour vessel
- 3 types of stabilizers for smooth sailing
- Hawaii’s only A.D.A. compliant ship
- 2 elevators
- 4 spacious decks
- 6 beautiful dining rooms and private lounges
- Bars and restrooms
- 60’ high observation sun deck