Star of Honolulu - Three Star Dinner Cruise
Come aboard the Star of Honolulu for a sunset cruise along the Waikiki coastline. Your evening begins with a champagne toast, which is followed by a scrumptious 5-course dinner, including whole Main lobster and tenderloin steak.
You’ll enjoy continuous entertainment – from hula to live Jazz to the new "60 Years of Aloha" show – an exciting extravaganza featuring the largest cast on island waters!
The Star of Honolulu is Hawaii’s largest dinner cruise ship. It was specially built for Hawaiian waters and features stabilizers, four walk-around decks and a 60-foot high observation deck, offering spectacular 360-degree views.
- 5-Course Whole Maine Lobster and Tenderloin Steak Dinner
- Live entertainment including pier-side hula, Hawaiian music, Jazz and “65 Years of Aloha” show
- Waikiki and sunset views (plus an opportunity to see fireworks on Fridays)
- Pier-side welcome hula by beautiful dancers
- Fun two-hour sunset dinner cruise
- Enjoy Oahu’s largest dinner cruise ship
- Bon voyage hula on board
- Live Hawaiian entertainment throughout the cruise
- “60 Years of Aloha” show
- Fun audience participation
- Round-trip transportation from Waikiki (optional)
Menu for Three Star Honolulu Dinner Cruise (5-Course Dinner)
- Imported & Domestic Cheeses (Brie, Blue Cheese, Port Salut, Chedder, Swiss, Pepper Jack), Carr’s® Crackers, Fresh Seasonal Tropical Fruit Display
- Hawaiian Greens, Purple Endive, Waipoli Baby Romaine, Grape Tomatoes, Housemade Lilikoi Tarragon Vinaigrette
- Whole Nova Scotia Maine Lobster, Fresh Lemon, Clarified Butter & Citrus Ponzu
- Tenderloin of Beef with Sweet Madeira Wine Sauce, Housemade Idaho Russet & Big Island Okinawan Mashed Potatoes, Sautéed Fresh Seasonal Vegetables
- Hawaiian Mango Mousse Cake Freshly Baked by Elvin’s Bakery® with White Chocolate Garnish
- Freshly Baked Furikake Lavosh & Sweet Butter Breadsticks with Butter
- “Champagne” Toast and Two Premium Beverages
- Freshly Brewed STAR’s Custom Kona Blend Coffee by Hawaiian Paradise Coffee® & Tea
Special Diet Info
Please note: Menu is subject to change. Special Menus of Chicken, Fish or Vegan available with 24 hours notice.
You can add the following enhancements to your cruise:
Celebration Plan – Enjoy window seating (up to 8 persons), private table and photo (per 2 persons). Minimum of 2 persons required to book. Price is per person.
Reception Plan – Enjoy window seating (up to 8 persons), private table, photo (per person), lei cake and 1 bottle of champagne (per 2 persons). Minimum of 2 persons required to book. Price is per person.
- Custom-built 232’ Star of Honolulu is Hawaii’s largest
- 1,500-passenger tour vessel
- 3 types of stabilizers for smooth sailing
- Hawaii’s only A.D.A. compliant ship
- 2 elevators
- 4 spacious decks
- 6 beautiful dining rooms and private lounges
- Bars and restrooms
- 60’ high observation sun deck