Star of Honolulu - Five Star Dinner Cruise
This Five Star dinner cruise is the ultimate in luxury – perfect for newlyweds or couples seeking a romantic evening or celebrating a special occasion. Enjoy exclusive private limousine transportation (optional) to Honolulu Harbor and the exclusive Captain’s welcome reception on the Star of Honolulu’s top deck, which includes a champagne toast and fine hors d'oeuvres.
For dinner you’ll be treated to a seasonally inspired 7-course French-style dinner, as well as super premium beverages served at your own private table. Enjoy live Jazz entertainment by some of Oahu’s top artists.
The Star of Honolulu is Hawaii’s largest dinner cruise ship. It was specially built for Hawaiian waters and features stabilizers, four walk-around decks and a 60-foot high observation deck, offering spectacular 360-degree views.
Gentlemen: Slacks required, jackets recommended. Not recommended for children.
Menu for Five Star Honolulu Dinner Cruise (7-Course Dinner)
- Canapés - Smoked Salmon, Mustard and Chive Spread on Toast, Prosciutto di Parma with Bleu Cheese and Mascarpone Miso Infused Tofu Salad on Red Endive
- Soup - Sweet Potato Coconut Curry Blend, Purple Rice and Basil Oil
- Salad - Wild Arugula, Golden and Red Beets and Big Island Goat Cheese with Cucumbers and Lemon Vanilla Bean Vinaigrette
- Entrée* - Air-Flown Live Butter Poached Maine Lobster - White Bean, Butternut Squash and Kahuku Corn Ragout with Lobster Jus
- Intermezzo - Pineapple Pinot Grigio Sorbetto
- Entrée* - Highest Grade Prime Tenderloin of Beef with Foie Gras - Smoked Bacon Mushroom Medley, Petite Potatoes and Broccoli Rabe with Cabernet Demi Glace and Buerre Rouge
- Dessert - Roasted Apple Vol-Au-Vent - Chai Spiced Pumpkin Puree and Hawaiian Sea Salt Caramel Gelato
- Freshly Baked French Bread and Brioche with Butter
- Freshly Brewed STAR's Original Coffee and Organic Teas
- Hawaiian Bellini and 3 Super Premium Beverages with After Dinner Drink Cart Service (Exotic Cocktails, Top Quality Liquors, including Remy Martin V.S.O.P. and Chivas Regal, Cordials and more)
Menu changes seasonally.
*Alternative entrées of chicken, fish or vegan available with 24 hours notice.
Fish: Baked Salmon with Lemon Dill Butter Sauce
Chicken: Roasted Chicken Breast stuffed with Mushrooms, Spinach and Swiss Cheese
Vegan: Slow Roasted Beet Ravioli with Tofu-Based Filling, Eggplant Moussaka with Kamuela Tomato, Yellow Squash and Zucchini
You can add the following enhancements to your cruise:
Celebration Plan – Enjoy window seating (up to 8 persons), private table and photo (per 2 persons). Minimum of 2 persons required to book. Price is per person.
– Enjoy window seating (up to 8 persons), private table, photo (per person), lei cake and bottle of "champagne" (per 2 persons). Minimum of 2 persons required to book. Price is per person.
- Custom-built 232’ Star of Honolulu is Hawaii’s largest
- 1,500-passenger tour vessel
- 3 types of stabilizers for smooth sailing
- Hawaii’s only A.D.A. compliant ship
- 2 elevators
- 4 spacious decks
- 6 beautiful dining rooms and private lounges
- Bars and restrooms
- 60’ high observation sun deck