Star of Honolulu - Pacific Star Sunset Buffet & Show
Enjoy oceanview dining at its best – amidst an ever-changing tropical backdrop! This casual sunset dinner cruise aboard the Star of Honolulu offers a fun atmosphere with a delicious roast beef buffet dinner and a Polynesian show.
The crew will welcome you with a Mai Tai cocktail and share the Aloha spirit as you discover the sights and flavors of paradise.
The Star of Honolulu is Hawaii’s largest dinner cruise ship. It was specially built for Hawaiian waters and features stabilizers, four walk-around decks and a 60-foot high observation deck, offering spectacular 360-degree views.
Menu for Pacific Star Buffet Dinner
- Alaea Salt Crusted USDA Choice Top Round Grade Roast Beef
- Maui Onion Jus Lie
- White Fish with Coconut Curry Sauce
- Baked Misoyaki BBQ Chicken
- Vegetarian Yakisoba
- Steamed White Rice*
- Hawaiian Potato Macaroni Salad
- Sumida Farms Watercress, Tofu & Beansprout Salad*
- Kamuela Tomato* & Japanese Cucumber* Platter
- Big Island Mixed Greens* with Sweet Bread Croutons & Citrus Vinaigrette*
- Homemade Chocolate Brownies
- Macadamia Nut Cookies
- Coconut Cake
- Green Tea Tiramisu
- Seasonal Fresh Fruit Platter*
- Freshly Baked Poi Rolls by Elvin’s Bakery® with Butter
- One Signature Mai Tai
- Freshly Brewed STAR’s Custom Kona Blend Coffee by Hawaiian Paradise Coffee® & Tea
* Special vegan selections. Grilled vegan garden patty also available with 24 hours notice.
Please note: Menu is subject to change without notice.
- Custom-built 232’ Star of Honolulu is Hawaii’s largest
- 1,500-passenger tour vessel
- 3 types of stabilizers for smooth sailing
- Hawaii’s only A.D.A. compliant ship
- 2 elevators
- 4 spacious decks
- 6 beautiful dining rooms and private lounges
- Bars and restrooms
- 60’ high observation sun deck