Star of Honolulu - Pacific Star Sunset Buffet & Show
Enjoy oceanview dining at its best – amidst an ever-changing tropical backdrop! This casual sunset dinner cruise aboard the Star of Honolulu offers a fun atmosphere with a delicious roast beef buffet dinner and a Polynesian show.
The crew will welcome you with a Mai Tai cocktail and share the Aloha spirit as you discover the sights and flavors of paradise.
The Star of Honolulu is Hawaii’s largest dinner cruise ship. It was specially built for Hawaiian waters and features stabilizers, four walk-around decks and a 60-foot high observation deck, offering spectacular 360-degree views.
Menu for Pacific Star Buffet Dinner
- Carving Station – Roast Beef with Wasabi Horseradish and Au Jus
- Pacific Rim Cuisine – Chinese Style Steamed Pacific White Fish, Guava BBQ Chicken, Island Style Fried Rice with Pineapple, Stir-Fried Seasonal Vegetables*, Freshly Baked Poi Roll with Butter
- Salad Bar – Big Island Okinawan Sweet Potato Macaroni Salad, Somen Salad, Waimanalo Greens with Citrus Vinaigrette*, Kamuela Tomato and Japanese Cucumber Platter*
- Dessert & Coffee Station – Homemade Chocolate Brownies, Macadamia Nut Cookies, Mango Cheesecake Bites and Coconut Haupia Cake, Fresh Tropical Fruits*
- Freshly Brewed Star’s Original Coffee and Tea
- One Star Signature Mai Tai is served. Additional premium beverages and the Star’s special selection of vintage wine and champagne by the bottle available for purchase.
* Special vegan selections. Grilled vegan garden patty also available with 24 hours notice.
Please note: Menu is subject to change without notice.
- Custom-built 232’ Star of Honolulu is Hawaii’s largest
- 1,500-passenger tour vessel
- 3 types of stabilizers for smooth sailing
- Hawaii’s only A.D.A. compliant ship
- 2 elevators
- 4 spacious decks
- 6 beautiful dining rooms and private lounges
- Bars and restrooms
- 60’ high observation sun deck