Ocean Joy Cruises - Morning Calm & Afternoon Adventure Cruises
Come aboard the Kai 'Oli 'Oli and enjoy a cruise from the Ko Olina Marina up the entire Waianae Coast to the sacred Ka'ena Point, the northernmost tip of Oahu. Get your cameras ready because we might see dolphins, whales (in season), green sea turtles and flying fish along the way!
You’ll also learn more about the history of the island, as well as Hawaii’s spinner dolphins, who are known for their playful behavior and leaps and spins. After an exciting ride up the coast, you can enjoy an hour of snorkeling just off the Ka'ena cliffs - where the only access is by boat or hiking.
- Fun snorkeling cruise along Oahu’s scenic west shore
- Swim and snorkel in the beautiful blue water of Makua
- See unspoiled coral reefs and many colorful tropical fish
- Super clean and very spacious change rooms/restrooms
- 6 warm freshwater showers
- Spacious and comfortable cabin
- Never more than 12 passengers to every crew member = personal attention
- High-grade snorkeling equipment with optical lenses, soft silicone seals and padded split-fins provided
- Instructional guidance for beginners
- Roundtrip transportation from/to Waikiki hotels
- Narrated in both English and Japanese
- Bottled water, juices, soft drinks and up to 4 alcoholic beverages (beer, wine, margaritas and Mai Tais)
- Delicious hot buffet lunch: Hawaiian-style teriyaki chicken, kalua pig (pulled pork), Hawaiian-style potato-macaroni salad, white rice and chopped assorted fresh fruit (cantaloupe, honeydew melon and watermelon). Fresh buns, lettuce & tomato are provided to make sandwiches if desired. Vegetarian meals are available with advance notice.
Choose between the Morning Calm Cruise or the Afternoon Adventure Cruise. Waikiki hotel pick-ups for the morning cruise are between 6:10 am and 6:55 am. Return to Waikiki is between 12:30 pm and 1:00 pm. Waikiki hotel pick-ups for the afternoon cruise are between 10:10 am and 10:55 am. Return to Waikiki is between 5:00 pm and 5:30 pm.