Ocean Joy Cruises - Morning Calm & Afternoon Adventure Cruises
Come aboard the Kai Oli Oli, a spacious catamaran, and enjoy a cruise along Oahu's scenic west shore. Get your cameras ready because we might see dolphins, whales (in season), green sea turtles and flying fish along the way!
Roundtrip transportation from Waikiki area hotels is available as an add-on or you can choose to drive to the Ko Olina Marina yourself from where the boat departs.
During the cruise, you’ll also learn more about the history of the island, as well as Hawaii’s spinner dolphins, who are known for their playful behavior and leaps and spins. After an exciting ride up the coast, you can enjoy an hour of snorkeling just off the Ka'ena cliffs near Oahu's northwesternmost tip - where the only access is by boat or hiking.
- Fun snorkeling cruise along Oahu’s scenic west shore
- Choose between the Morning Calm Cruise or the Afternoon Adventure Cruise
- Swim and snorkel in the beautiful blue water of Makua
- See unspoiled coral reefs and many colorful tropical fish
- Super clean and very spacious change rooms/restrooms
- 6 warm freshwater showers
- Spacious and comfortable cabin
- Never more than 12 passengers to every crew member = personal attention
- High-grade snorkeling equipment with optical lenses, soft silicone seals and padded split-fins provided
- Instructional guidance for beginners
- Bottled water, juices, soft drinks and up to 4 alcoholic beverages (beer, wine, margaritas and Mai Tais)
- Delicious lunch included
- Hawaiian-style teriyaki chicken
- Kalua pig (pulled pork)
- Fresh garden green salad with house En Fuego dressing
- Steamed white rice
- Fresh chopped pineapple
- Fresh taro buns
- Warm Hawaiian Poi Bread Pudding w/ Macadamia Sauce
- Unlimited Non-Alcoholic Drinks (Beverages include water, juices, and soft drinks.)
- Alcoholic Drinks (Limit 4 per adult – alcoholic beverages include beer, wine, mai tais and margaritas.)
Guests may prepare vegetarian or gluten-free meals from the existing options.