North Shore Beach Bus - Tour of North Shore & Sightseeing
This is a great combo that combines fun water activities with sightseeing. You will spend about 70% of the time in beach activities on Oahu's North Shore, including swimming, kayaking, paddle boarding or waterfall hiking and 30% of the time in sightseeing both the east and northeast shores of the island, which has some of the most breathtaking sights.
On the way to the North Shore, there will be several stops along the way, plus the option to swim at Waimea Bay or alternatively visit Waimea Valley. Then explore historic Haleiwa town and enjoy lunch. For lunch we choose from several lunch locations along the North Shore or in Haleiwa town and guests can choose from a variety of scrumptious shrimp plates, sandwiches or salads. Lunch is optional.
You can also try your hand at kayaking or paddle boarding and take a leisurely cruise of the Anahulu River. Kayaks and paddle boards are available for rent. If you're not planning to paddle board or kayak, enjoy the beautiful historic Haleiwa town and explore the town on your own, try a famous, refreshing shave ice and browse surf shops and clothing stores.
- Diamond Head Lookout (15 minute stop, but if parking lot is full, we will pass by this stop)
- Halona Blowhole (15 minute stop) - intriguing geographical spot where the ocean has undercut the lava and drilled a hole through to the top
- Tropical Farms Macadamia Nut Farm (20 minute stop) - sample farm-grown macadamia nuts and shop for other sweet treats and souvenirs
- Chinaman's Hat Island (10 minute stop) - enjoy the beautiful views of this small offshore island and lush mountains in the background
- Banzai Pipeline Beach (20 minute stop) - photo op at the world famous Banzai Pipeline filming location for the surfing movie "Blue Crush"
- Waimea Bay (50 minute stop) - beautiful gem on the North Shore and world-famous big wave surfing beach in the winter months
- Waimea Valley & Waterfall (75 minute optional stop) - replacement for Banzai Pipeline visit and swimming at Waimea Bay (not available on Mondays and admission to the valley is not included in tour price)
- Haleiwa Town (90 minute stop) - enjoy paddle boarding or kayaking & lunch
- Dole Pineapple Plantation (30 minute stop)
- Waikiki hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Fully-narrated tour
- Paddle board or kayak activity
- Waimea Valley hike & waterfall (closed on Mondays)
- Dole Plantation ice cream