North Shore Beach Bus - Hanauma Bay & North Shore Beach Tour
This is a great combo tour that combines two of Oahu's most popular activities into one amazing day. First, you'll visit Oahu's famed North Shore, home to world-famous surfing beaches, turtles and a beautiful countryside. And after that, enjoy a trip to Hanauma Bay, Oahu's prime snorkel spot.
After your morning pick-up from Waikiki, we'll head straight to Oahu's North Shore. There will be many stops at popular North Shore attractions, including Banzai Pipeline Beach, Waimea Bay and Turtle Town. On the way back south, there will be a stop at the Dole Pineapple Plantation, where you'll have the chance to try their delicious pineapple ice cream and shop for souvenirs.
The tour then proceeds to Hanauma Bay on Oahu's southeastern shore, where you'll have the chance to snorkel in crystal clear waters and explore a beautiful coral reef that's home to a large variety of colorful tropical fish.
- Banzai Pipeline Beach (20-30 minute stop)
- Waimea Bay (45-60 minute stop)
- Stop at Turtle Beach (time permitting)
- Dole Pineapple Plantation (30 minute stop)
- Hanauma Bay (90 minutes of snorkeling)
- Pineapple Ice Cream at Dole Pineapple Plantation
- Snorkel gear at Hanauma Bay is provided (mask, fins and snorkel), entrance fee to Hanauma Bay State Park ($7.50) is NOT included in tour price
Tsue Farms Lunch Menu (not included in tour price):
- Garlic and Butter Shrimp $15
- Coconut Shrimp $15
- Spicy Shrimp $15
- Teriyaki Chicken $15
- Kalua Pork w/ Cabbage $15
- Noodles and Veggie Stir Fry $12
- Fresh Green Garden Salad $6
- Tuna Sandwich (for kids) $4
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich (for kids) $3
- Chips $1
- Drinks $1