Star of Honolulu - New Year's Eve Celebration Dinner, Show & Fireworks
Ring in the New Year aboard the Star of Honolulu, Oahu’s largest dinner cruise ship, featuring four spacious decks, including a 60-foot high observation deck with 360-degree views. This Celebration package includes a 3-course whole Maine lobster & tenderloin steak dinner, a "champagne" toast, a premium beverage, party favors and the memorable and brand new "60 Years of Aloha" show.
Window Seat & Bottle of Champagne Upgrade: Includes a window seat and 1 bottle of Champagne per 2 persons
Window Seat, Bottle of Champagne, & Memory Photo Upgrade: Includes a window seat, 1 bottle of Champagne per 2 persons, and 1 Photo per person
- Whole Maine Lobster with Fresh Lemon, Clarified Butter and Citrus Ponzu
- Tenderloin of Beef with Sweet Madeira Wine Sauce, Housemade Idaho Russet and Big Island Okinawan Mashed Potatoes
- Sautéed Fresh Seasonal Vegetables
- Freshly Baked Furikake Lavosh and Sweet Butter Breadsticks with Butter
- Special New Year's Eve Dessert
- Freshly Brewed STAR's Custom Kona Blend Coffee and Tea
- Welcome "Champagne" Toast and Premium Beverage are included. Additional beverages and the STAR's special selection of vintage wine and champagne by the bottle are available for purchase.
Note: Vegetarian entrée available with 24 hours notice.
- Custom-built 232’ Star of Honolulu is Hawaii’s largest
- 1,500-passenger tour vessel
- 3 types of stabilizers for smooth sailing
- Hawaii’s only A.D.A. compliant ship
- 2 elevators
- 4 spacious decks
- 6 beautiful dining rooms and private lounges
- Bars and restrooms
- 60’ high observation sun deck.