Kailua Beach Adventures - Self-Guided Kayaking Discovery
This kayak tour will satisfy the independent adventurer looking to explore at their own pace. Kayak to offshore islands and remote beaches, such as the twin Mokulua Islands or nearby Popoia Island. This is a complete package deal including kayak, snorkel equipment and lunch.
Your day starts with a thorough briefing at the Kailua Beach Adventures shop. You’ll then be outfitted with all the gear you’ll need, including life jackets, lockers, snorkel gear and dry bags. Then set out for up to four hours of kayaking to the offshore islands and beaches of your choice, snorkel and look for sea turtles.
You’ll arrive back at the check-in location, where you can use the shower facilities and change into some dry clothing. This is a great kayak tour for adventurers of all skill levels.
- Self-guided kayak tour in Kailua Bay
- Paddle to several offshore islands, which are seabird sanctuaries
- Swim and snorkel in turquoise waters and keep an eye out for green sea turtles
- All kayak and safety gear, including life jackets, dry bags and island landing permits
- Use of beach mats, boogie boards, snorkeling gear, secure lockers for your valuables and shower facilities
- Delicious lunch
- Free beach parking
Lunch Menu: Several options of meat and vegetarian, hand-tossed pizzas, calzones, burgers, salads, and Korean BBQ, sandwiches, sodas and juice. Vegetarian, vegan and other dietary restrictions will be accommodated.