Kualoa Ranch - Ocean Voyaging Tour
This tour takes you on a journey along Oahu's windward coast. Hop aboard Kualoa Ranch's 49-passenger catamaran and enjoy a cruise along Oahus beautiful Kaneohe Bay, featuring views of Mokoli'i Island (also known as Chinaman's Hat) and Hokule'a Beach – home to the first modern replica of an ancient sailing canoe.
- Catamaran cruise along beautiful stretch of Oahu's windward coast
- Enjoy views of offshore islands and the majestic Ko'olau Mountains
- Enjoy views of Hokule'a Beach and maybe even see turtles feeding or whales during whale season.
- Tour includes lively historical narration
- Plenty of great photo opportunities
Roundtrip transportation from Waikiki to Kualoa Ranch is available (choose this option in the shopping cart). If you require transportation, please read below:
Waikiki pick-up for any tours will be between 6:50 am and 7:30 am, or at 10:00 am.
Return times available at 2:30 pm or 3:45 pm.
Please note the times when you book, as there may be a waiting period when you are at the ranch.