Maita'i Catamaran - Fireworks Sail
This sail takes place on Fridays only. On Friday nights you will get to
see the Aloha Friday fireworks display off the Hilton Hawaiian Village.
Shimmering water and twinkling lights make up the scenery as you glide across the deep blue sea with Mahina (Hawaiian for "moon") guiding the way. It's a feeling like no other. A 90-minute expedition, complete with beverage service and a charming captain and crew. Complimentary beverages include Mai Tais, beer, wine, champagne, juices and soft drinks.
Maita'i is a new, state-of-the-art, twin-hulled, 44-foot catamaran designed specifically for Oahu's Waikiki Beach!
Maita'i Catamaran Features:
- New equipment that was developed and tested on our previous boat of 20 years, the legendary "Leahi" Catamaran
- Safe, quiet, environmentally clean propulsion system
- Two large safety nets located on the bow with ample room for sunbathing
- Convenient barefoot boarding
- Specially designed "wing mast" which enables Maita'i to reach incredible speeds
- CD sound system
- State-of-the-art Spectra sails
- On board restroom
- U.S. Coast Guard inspected & certified for up to 47 passengers, we limit numbers to ensure maximum comfort