Waikiki Dive Center - Morning Certified Two Tank Boat Dive
Join a small group of certified divers for a morning diving excursion to two spectacular sites off Oahu’s south shore – one deep water dive to a shipwreck and a shallow dive to a natural reef. After your early morning pick-up at your Waikiki hotel, you will be fitted with diving gear at the Waikiki Dive Center shop. Once everyone is outfitted, the group heads out to the dive boat.
This certified morning dive is suitable for experienced divers who have been diving within the past year. The most common wrecks that are done on this tour are the Sea Tiger, YO-257 and the Corsair fighter plane.
The Sea Tiger is Oahu’s deepest recreational shipwreck dive site. Ask your tour guide about the boat’s intriguing history involving 93 Chinese immigrants. The vessel YO-257 had its glory days during World War II and the Korean War. Another great dive site is the Kewalo Pipe/Horseshow Reef, home to large schools of barracuda and the largest morays around Oahu.
- Certified dive in the waters off Oahu’s south shore
- Combines a deep water wreck dive with a shallow reef dive
- See the best of Oahu’s underwater wildlife, including some phenomenal coral formations
- Dive sites may include the Sea Tiger, YO-257 and Corsair fighter plane
- All diving gear is provided
- Complimentary roundtrip shuttle ride from your Waikiki hotel