Waikiki Dive Center - Shipwrecks and Coral Reefs Certified Two Tank Boat Dive
Join a small group of certified divers for a morning diving
excursion to two spectacular sites off Oahu’s south shore – one deep
water dive to a shipwreck and a shallow dive to a natural reef. After
checking in at the dive shop and once everyone is outfitted, the group
heads out to the dive boat. Transportation is provided between the dive
shop and the harbor. Tours depart from Kewalo Basin Harbor or Maunalua
Bay, depending on your boat.
This certified morning dive is suitable for experienced divers who
have been diving within the past year. The most common wrecks that are
done on this tour are the Sea Tiger, San Pedro, and YO-257.
The Sea Tiger is Oahu’s deepest recreational shipwreck dive site.
Ask your tour guide about the boat’s intriguing history involving 93
Chinese immigrants. The vessel YO-257 had its glory days during World
War II and the Korean War. The San Pedro was a Korean fishing company
boat that caught fire back in the 1970s off the South Point.
great dive site is the Kewalo Pipe/Horseshow Reef, home to large
schools of barracuda and the largest morays around Oahu.
- Certified dive in the waters off Oahu’s south shore
- Combines a deep water wreck dive with a shallow reef dive
- See the best of Oahu’s underwater wildlife, including some phenomenal coral formations
- Dive sites may include the Sea Tiger, YO-257, the San Pedro or others.
- All diving gear is provided