Try Scuba Diving Honolulu - Magic Island at Ala Moana Beach Park
Try Scuba Diving Honolulu is one of the only beach dives available close to the Waikiki Area! Try Scuba Diving Honolulu specializes in taking new beginners out scuba diving for their first dive experience. Groups dive from Magic Island and no experience is necessary! This group is perfect for beginners and first timers. Certified Divers can even join and head out a littler deeper than others.
All your equipment is included and dive instructors are with the group every step of the way.
Others can snorkel if they prefer not to dive.
All Dives are done by beach entry so you walk right into the water and don't have to worry about going further than you're comfortable with.
Each tour also starts with a safety briefing and training with equipment right in the shallow waters so guests can get used to the gear before heading out.
If your child wants to go scuba diving but you do not .. they can! The parent must be at check in to sign the waiver forms and be close by for the tour duration. If using transportation the parent would still need to pay for transportation for themselves.
- No Certification Required!
- Small group sizes ensures personal, informative service with friendly and professional guide
- All Gear is included and instructors teach you everything you need to know for your first dive.
- Family Friendly
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Safety Briefing
- Trial and Training of the Equipment
- All Diving or Snorkeling Gear required.
- Available downloading of the GoPro video taken of the tour.