Hawaii Nautical - West Oahu Dolphin Snorkel Sail
Set sail on Oahu’s scenic west coast and view dolphins, turtles and other marine life in their natural habitat, including whales in season (December through April). Snorkel at a calm and vibrant anchorage, home to colorful tropical fish and corals.
- Sail along Oahu’s scenic west shore, which is much less developed than the rest of the island
- Scenic views of verdant valleys and lush mountains
- Snorkel in crystal clear water
- Plenty of great photo opportunities above and below the water’s surface
- All cruises are barefoot, footwear will be collected and secured until return.
- Delicious continental breakfast and hot buffet lunch (with hot dishes, salads, gourmet sandwich bar, sides and sweets)
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages
- Two bar drink tickets per adult (for extras: $1 beer & $2 mixers *Subject to change)
- All snorkel gear provided
- In-water help by lifeguard-certified crew
- See dolphins or come back and sail again for free (during whale season the guarantee is dolphins or whales)