Kaneohe Bay Ocean Sports - Hawaii Sandbar Adventure
This is a unique Hawaiian sandbar adventure taking place at Kaneohe Bay on Oahu's windward (east) coast. Enjoy the day out in the bay with swimming, snorkeling, stand up paddle boarding, playing sandbar water volleyball and lounging on our new floating lounge. This adventure even includes live Hawaiian music. Plus, you'll also have the option to add on a banana boat or bumper tube ride. Fun for the whole family!
The Kaneohe Bay sandbar is a great place for all of these fun water activities, with its clear blue waters and plenty of reef fish to observe. You may even catch a glimpse of a turtle or two. After doing some snorkeling or playing sandbar volleyball, relax and enjoy the breathtaking ocean and mountain views on our luxurious floating lounge, anchored and waiting for your arrival at the sanbar!
Choose between a morning tour or an afternoon tour:
Morning tour: 9:30 am - 12:30 pm (bring your own food)
Afternoon tour: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm (includes a croissant sandwich, fresh pineapple, salad and chips)
Morning & Afternoon Tour Highlights:
- Catamaran cruise out to Kaneohe Bay sandbar
- Swim/snorkel on the sandbar
- Play sandbar water volleyball
- Enjoy stand up paddle boarding (limited boards for our guests to share)
- Relax on floating loungs
- Listen to live Hawaiian music from the Ke'alohas presenting Old/New Hawaiian, reggae, country, contemporary, R&8 and more
Morning & Afternoon Tour Inclusions:
- Snorkel equipment is provided (sanitized snorkel masks and life jackets)
- Professional CPR certified boat crew
- Snorkel safety briefing
- Water and juice
Banana Boat Ride Upgrade: Ride our Banana Boat and feel the wind and ocean spray while bouncing over the waves. Accommodates up to 6 people per ride.
Bumper Tube Ride Upgrade: This ride will leave you screaming for more! Adrenaline packed bumper tube ride. Accommodates 2-3 people per ride.