North Shore Catamaran - Morning Snorkel Picnic
Come aboard the beautiful Ho'o Nanea, a 40-foot catamaran, and enjoy a sailing adventure along Oahu’s North Shore. There will be a stop near popular Waimea Bay where you can snorkel in the crystal clear water. The living reefs of Hawaii are host to literally thousands of species of fish and other marine life.
Keep an eye out for green sea turtles, which are commonly seen here. On many days we also encounter spinner dolphins as they come and escort our catamaran, surf the bow wave and put on a great show as they frolic in the wake of our boat. After exploring the underwater scenery, come back on board for a delicious deli lunch and cold drink.
- Sail along Oahu’s scenic North Shore
- Go snorkeling at a prime spot near Waimea Bay
- Small tour group (16 passengers max. on a boat that is licensed for 25)
- Snorkeling equipment (snorkel, mask and fins)
- Delicious deli lunch: a variety of sandwiches, wraps and potato salad
- Refreshing beverage, including water, sodas and juices