Star of Honolulu - Early Bird Whale Watch Cruise
Cruise along Waikiki Beach and view majestic whales from the Star of Honolulu's 60-foot high observation sun deck. The Star of Honolulu also has 4 walk around decks to offer the most outdoor deck space for you to roam around. Look for whales, talk with the trained and knowledgeable naturalist crew
or just sit back and relax on this whale watching adventure.
Whale sightings are guaranteed on this Oahu whale watch cruise. In case no whales are seen during the cruise, you will receive a free return whale check (meal and transportation optional).
Special: One FREE child ticket per paying adult! This ONLY applies to the Early Bird Whale Watch. Children are not free for the Early Bird Whale Watch with Breakfast package.
Breakfast is an optional add-on. Enjoy a continental breakfast on this cruise that includes your choice of coffee, tea or fruit punch.
Breakfast Buffet Menu:
- Hot Items of Scrambled Eggs, Sausage and Steamed White Rice
- Assorted Fresh Fruit including Maui Gold Pineapple, Oranges and Fresh Fruit of the Season
- Bakery Basket of Blueberry Muffins and Poi Rolls with Sweet Butter and Jam
- Assorted Cereals
- Beverage Station of Freshly Brewed STAR's Original Coffee, Tea and Orange Juice
- Additional beverages available for purchase
- Custom-built 232’ Star of Honolulu is Hawaii’s largest
- 1,500-passenger tour vessel
- 3 types of stabilizers for smooth sailing
- Hawaii’s only A.D.A. compliant ship
- 2 elevators
- 4 spacious decks
- 6 beautiful dining rooms and private lounges
- Bars and restrooms
- 60’ high observation sun deck