Star of Honolulu - Premier Whale Watch Cruise
Join us on Hawaii’s most popular whale watch cruise along Waikiki Beach! Departing at noon, this Oahu whale watch cruise is fun for everyone in the family. Your whale watch adventure includes a crew of certified naturalists to share fascinating insights on whales, a hydrophone to hear whale songs, an educational whale video presentation and a program for children. You can also participate in hands-on Hawaiian cultural activities such as lei making and ukulele or hula lessons. All aboard Hawaii’s largest and award-winning shoreline cruise vessel, the Star of Honolulu!
Whale sightings are guaranteed on this Oahu whale watch cruise. In case no whales are seen during the cruise, you will receive a free return whale check (transportation optional).Special:
One FREE child ticket per paying adult!
- Custom-built 232’ Star of Honolulu is Hawaii’s largest
- 1,500-passenger tour vessel
- 3 types of stabilizers for smooth sailing
- Hawaii’s only A.D.A. compliant ship
- 2 elevators
- 4 spacious decks
- 6 beautiful dining rooms and private lounges
- Bars and restrooms
- 60’ high observation sun deck