Island Breeze Luau - King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel
Held under the stars on the historic grounds of King Kamehameha’s Kona Beach Hotel, located in the heart of Kailua-Kona, the Island Breeze Luau invites you to experience a traditional Hawaiian luau celebration that includes a delicious dinner and an authentic Polynesian show.
See the arrival of the Royal Court at the stage. Enjoy hula lessons and mo'olelo (story telling) taught from the stage to accommodate social distancing.
The luau activities are followed by a lavish Hawaiian dinner which features a variety of delicacies, including kalua pork, fresh island fish, grilled beef and island produce, as well as an open bar. There will be buffet stations served by hotel staff. After dinner, it’s showtime! Sit back, relax and enjoy "He 'Ohana Kakou," an exciting Polynesian revue featuring music and dances from Hawaii and other Polynesian islands.
Note: Enjoy restaurant style seating to accommodate social distancing at this time.
- Takes place on the shores of scenic Kamakahonu Bay in Kailua-Kona
- Luau grounds are on King Kamehameha the Great’s former estate
- Island Breeze Luau has been named "Best of West Hawaii" since 2000
- Opportunity to learn hula and story telling
- Lavish all-you-can-eat Hawaiian dinner with a wide variety of delicacies, plus an open bar
- Spectacular Polynesian revue – live entertainment
Luau Buffet Menu (subject to change without notice):
- Toss Green Salad with Dressing
- Local Macaroni Salad
- Three Bean Salad
- Namasu Japanese Cucumber Salad
- Lomi Salmon
- Local Style Poke
- Fried Tofu Poke
- Steamed Rice
- Steamed Sweet Potato
- Kona Style BBQ Chicken
- Fresh Island Style Seared Fish
- Kalua Pork
- Bread Pudding
- Housemade Banana Bread
- Chocolate Cake
- Coffee- Regular and Decaffeinated
- Hot Tea
- Hosted Standard Bar
- No-Host Premium Bar (Available for Purchase)
There may be an optional premium "cash bar" that includes things like premium tropical drinks and imported beers and wine. Rates are subject to change but usually start around $8.00. Premium "Cash Bar" may become unavailable without notice.
Please note: Special request for a vegetarian, gluten free, or celiac meal requires 24 hour notice. Option is subject to change without notice.