Royal Kona Luau - Royal Kona Resort
The Royal Kona Luau – Voyagers of the Pacific – invites you to enjoy an evening of traditional island arts & crafts demonstrations, live Hawaiian entertainment and a sumptuous Hawaiian-style buffet dinner. Held oceanfront at the Royal Kona Resort, overlooking scenic Kailua Bay, this is a prime Kona luau that’s just too good to be missed! It’s a great way to experience a piece of Hawaiian culture.
Your evening begins with a warm shell lei greeting, after which you can watch or participate in Hawaiian arts & crafts demonstrations or a group hula lesson. Then watch the traditional imu ceremony where the kalua pua'a (roast pig) is unearthed from the in-ground oven.
Later, indulge in a lavish Hawaiian buffet dinner featuring a wide variety of delicacies, including kalua pork, island chicken and soy-braised beef. The evening culminates with a spectacular show telling the story of the epic journey of the ancient Polynesians who traveled thousands of miles across the Pacific Ocean to make Kona their home. The show ends with the breathtaking Samoan Siva Afi fire dance finale.
- Located oceanfront overlooking Kailua Bay
- Shell lei greeting
- Arts & crafts demonstrations & hula group lesson
- Imu ceremony to unearth the kalua pua'a (roast pig)
- All-you-care-to-eat Hawaiian luau buffet dinner
- Dynamic Polynesian revue with dance, song and live music
* Denotes Gluten Free Options
- Dressing Choices: 1000 Island*, Papaya Seed*, Italian* or Ranch Dressing
- Green Salad*
- Cucumber Namasu*
- Tomato & Onion Ogo Salad
- Three Bean Salad*
- Potato/Macaroni Salad*
- Lomi Lomi Salmon*
- Kalua Pork*
- Steamed Mahi Mahi with Soy Sauce & Sesame Oil
- Baked Chicken with Honey Mango BBQ Sauce*
- Chicken Luau*
- Teriyaki Roast Beef
- Okinawan Sweet Potato*
- White Rice*
- Fresh Pineapple*
- Coconut Dinner Rolls
- Coconut Haupia (Pudding)*
- Coconut Cake
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake
From the Bar (included):
- Mai Tai
- Standard Well Drinks
- Domestic Beer
- Coffee and Tea
- Selection of Sodas
- Fruit Punch
Coconut Cake and Pineapple Upside Down Cake contain egg and dairy.
Thousand Island Dressing may have mayonnaise which contains egg.
Mac/Potato Salad has mayonnaise which contains egg.
Coconut Rolls contains egg and dairy.