Five Great Tours on Maui
Once you arrive on Maui, it won’t take long to realize why this is commonly thought of as the favorite Hawaiian Island. The quaintness of the island, and its natural beauty help the appeal of the island, and the feeling that once you have spent any time here, you don’t want to leave. The towns that make up the island each hold their own charm, and the fun activities keep everyone busy year round.
We’ve picked just 5 tours on Maui that we think are great, and although these are just a few of the things to do, they will be a great addition to your visit.
- Haleakala Tour – Sunrise or Sunset at the summit of Haleakala fills the sky with incredible colors, and breathtaking beauty. Nearly all of Maui can be seen from up here, and there is no better view of the horizon than from way up on Haleakala.
- Molokini Snorkeling – There are a lot of incredible snorkeling spots on Maui, and the most popular is Molokini. The crescent shaped islet that is seen from the West and South Shores is home to many tropical fish, and will be a favorite activity for your trip.
- Hana Highway Tour – If you want to see the best that Maui has to offer, the Hana Highway is a drive you will want to take. Join a sightseeing tour so you don’t have to drive and can enjoy the amazing scenery.
- Zipline Tours – Ziplining is quickly becoming one of the most popular land tours in Hawaii, and these are downright fun! Soar through the trees and discover the forests all around the island. This is definitely one of our favorites.
- Helicopter Tours - Take in all of Maui from high above and see places that are inaccessible by land. Hidden waterfalls, beaches, and surprises are found all over the island, and there is no better way to see all of Maui.
What are you looking forward to taking part in while visiting? There is so much to do, and so many amazing tours and activities that planning is essential. Hawaii Discount is the largest purveyor of tours in Hawaii, and we have something for everyone!
Due to the high volume of visitors traveling to Hawaii year round, our Hawaii tours and activities sell out quickly. In many cases, tours sell out weeks or months in advance. To ensure your spots on tour, we recommend reserving your tours today. Call our office or book online to take advantage of our low price guarantee today.