The Grand Luau at Honua'ula - Grand Wailea
Experience a traditional Hawaiian luau in Grand Wailea style for your holiday celebrations! This Maui luau is held oceanfront and features fantastic sunset views with private tables for each reservation.
Arrive and hand select a lei from the lei stand and a welcome drink before heading to your table (Maitai, Blue Hawaiian, or non-alcoholic island punch). A delicious 3 course dinner will feature a luau cuisine served to each table in a family style.
Experience the story of Honua'ula with Authentic Hawaiian music while you're introduced to the Goddess of Fire, Pele, and the Mermaid of Maui, Kanaka through dance and song.
- Lei greeting & welcome drink
- Luau family style dinner at your table
- Polynesian show
Appetizers & Salads
- Ahi Poke with Ogo, Maui Onion & Hawaiian Sea Salt
- Poi Bowl
- Ulu Mac Salad
- Pipikaula, a traditional dried Beef salad
- Green Salad with Pineapple Vinaigrette & Kale Vegetables
- Teriyaki Steak with Seasame, Rice & Green Onion
- Shoyu Chicken & Set Potato with Macadamia Nuts & Local Honey
- Mahi Mahi with Coconut, Kaffir Lime & Green Curry
- Pa'akai, Kalua Pig & Cabbage
Island Style Desserts
- Selection of Maui Gold Pineapple, Haupia, Kuolo & Other Seasonal Sweets by our Pastry Chef
- Freshly Brewed Hawaiian Paradise Coffee & Assorted Teas (upon request)
- Standard / House Cocktails
- Domestic Beers
- White Wine by the Glass
- Red Wine by the Glass
- Blended / Tropical Cocktails (Mai Tai, Pina Coladas)
- Soft Drinks
Please note: Menu is subject to change without notice.
***Meal modifications will only be made for those with allergies and dietary restrictions. Please contact us in advance for these modifications.
***Tables are set to a maximum of 8 guests. If a party has more than 8 guests, please call us to make arrangements.