The Luau at Grand Wailea
Experience a traditional Hawaiian luau in Grand Wailea style for your holiday celebrations! This Maui luau is held oceanfront and features fantastic sunset views with private tables for each reservation.
Arrive and hand select a lei from the lei stand and a welcome drink before heading to your table (Maitai, Blue Hawaiian, or non-alcoholic island punch). A delicious 3 course dinner will feature a luau cuisine served to each table in a family style.
Enjoy authentic Hawaiian music while you're introduced to the Goddess of Fire, Pele and the Mermaid of Maui, Kanaka through dance and song.
- Lei greeting & welcome drink
- Luau family style dinner at your table
- Polynesian show
Appetizers & Salads
- Ahi Poke with Ogo, Maui Onion & Hawaiian Sea Salt
- Poi Bowl
- Ulu Mac Salad
- Pipikaula - Traditional Dried Beef Salad
- Green Salad with Pineapple Vinaigrette & Kule Vegetables
- Hawaiian Sweet Rolls with Lilikoi Butter
- Teriyaki Steak with Sesame & Green Onion
- Shoyu Chicken & Sweet Potato with Macadamia Nuts & Local Honey
- Mahi Mahi with Coconut, Kaffir Lime & Green Curry
- Maui Chow Fun Noodles with Local Vegetables and Green Onion
- Kalua Pig & Cabbage - Pa'akai
Desserts & Drinks
- Selection of Maui Gold Pineapple, Haupia, Kulolo & other Seasonal Sweets by our Pastry Chef
- Freshly Brewed Hawaiian Paradise Coffee & Assorted Teas (upon request)
Hosted Bar Featuring
- Mai Tai
- Pina Colada
- Mixed Drinks
- Domestic Beers
- Soft Drinks
Please note: Menu is subject to change without notice.
***Meal modifications will only be made for those with allergies and dietary restrictions. Please contact us in advance for these modifications.
***Tables are set to a maximum of 8 guests. If a party has more than 8 guests, please call us to make arrangements.