The Luau at Grand Wailea
Call in Special!! Book the Luau at Grand Wailea with a second activity and receive $10 off the second activity per adult. Guests must be going on both activities. Promo valid only when calling to make reservations.
Experience a traditional Hawaiian luau in Grand Wailea style! This Maui luau is held oceanfront and features fantastic sunset views with private tables for each reservation.
Upon arrival, you get to hand select a lei from the lei stand and receive a welcome drink before heading to your table (Mai Tai, Blue Hawaiian, or non-alcoholic island punch). A delicious 3 course dinner is served at each table, family style.
Enjoy authentic Hawaiian music while you're introduced to the Goddess of Fire, Pele and the Mermaid of Maui, Kanaka, through song and dance.
Standard Seating - last 3 rows of seating area
Ali'i Premium Seating - first 2 rows of seating area
- Lei greeting & welcome drink
- Luau family style dinner at your table
- Polynesian show
*Dietary Notations = GF - Gluten Free, NF - Nut Free, DF - Dairy Free, SF - Seafood Free, Veggie - Vegetarian, Vegan
Appetizers & Salads
- Ahi Poke with Ogo, Maui Onion & Hawaiian Sea Salt *GF, NF, DF, - vegan/vegetarian option available upon request
- Poi Bowl *GF, NF, DF, SF, Veggie, Vegan
- Ulu Mac Salad *NF, DF, SF, Veggie
- Pipikaula Tomato Salad *GF, NF, DF, SF - vegan/vegetarian option available upon request
- Green Salad with Pineapple Vinaigrette & Kule Vegetables *GF, NF, DF, SF, Veggie, Vegan
- Hawaiian Sweet Rolls with Lilikoi Butter
- Entrée Platter
- Teriyaki Flank Steak with Sesame & Green Onion *GF, NF, DF, SF
- Shoyu Chicken & Molokai Sweet Potato with Macadamia Nuts & Local Honey *GF, DF, SF - Sweet Potato is Veggie
- Maui Chow Fun Noodles with Local Vegetables and Green Onion *NF, DF, SF, Veggie, Vegan
- Mahi Mahi with Coconut, Kaffir Lime & Green Curry served with Steamed Rice, Sautéed Mixed Vegetables (served together in one bowl) *GF, NF, DF
- Kalua Pig & Cabbage - Pa'akai (served together) *GF, NF, DF, SF
Desserts & Drinks - Desserts usually served on one platter
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake *SF, Veggie
- Chocolate Macadamia Nut Brownie *GF, SF, Veggie
- Haupia *GF, NF, SF, Veggie
- Kulolo *GF, NF, DF, SF, Veggie, Vegan
- Fresh Pineapple Cup *GF, NF, DF, SF, Veggie, Vegan
- Freshly Brewed Hawaiian Paradise Coffee & Assorted Teas (upon request)
- Mai Tai
- Pina Colada
- Mixed Drinks
- Domestic Beers
- Soft Drinks
Please note: Menu is subject to change without notice.
***Meal modifications will only be made for those with allergies and dietary restrictions. Please contact us in advance for these modifications.
***Tables are set to a maximum of 8 guests. If a party has more than 8 guests, please call us to make arrangements.