The Grand Luau at Honua'ula - Grand Wailea
Experience a traditional Hawaiian luau in Grand Wailea style! This Maui luau is held oceanfront and features fantastic sunset views. Your evening begins with a traditional lei greeting and the lighting of the torches, followed by the imu ceremony, in which the kalua pig is unearthed from its underground oven. Then enjoy the luau feast featuring a wide variety of delicious foods. Later, you’ll enjoy a spectacular Polynesian show with music and dances from Hawaii and greater Polynesia.
The Grand Luau at Honua'ula is held oceanfront at the Grand Wailea. It
has been voted "Best South Maui Luau" by Maui News readers in
2011-2013. And it was selected as the winner of the Hawaii Visitors
Bureau Kahili Award for perpetuating the essence of Hawaii.
- Lei greeting
- Torch lighting and Imu ceremony
- Hawaiian lawn games
- Temporary tattoos
- Hula lessons
- Photos with cast members in full costume
- Luau buffet
- Polynesian show
Appetizers & Salads
- Surf and Turf Poke (Pipikula, Shrimp, Maui Onions, Pohole Ferms, Kim Chee Base & Wasabi Vinaigrette)
- Lomi Lomi Salmon
- Fresh Poi
- Green Papaya Salad with Lime and Cilantro Flavor
- Potato Mac Salad
- Maui Grown Lettuce Bar
- Cucumber Namasu
- Maui Gold Pineapple and Kula Strawberries
- Sweet Bread Rolls and Macadamia Nut Butter
- Maui Cattle Grilled Top Sirloin Steaks Glazed with Teriyaki Sauce
- Baked Molokai Sweet Potatoes Glazed with Guava Syrup and Macadamia Nut Butter
- Pan Seared Mahimahi with Light Coconut and Lime Flavored Sauce
- Shoyu Chicken
- Kalua Pig
- Stir Fried Vegetables Wok Fried and Seasoned with Soy Sauce, Ginger and Garlic
- Island Style Fried Rice Lup Chong and Vegetables, Enhanced with Oyster Sauce and Sesame Oil
- Maui Chow Fun Vegetables and Por Char Siu
Island Style Desserts
- Chocolate Brownie topped with Macadamia Nuts
- Coconut Cake
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Traditional Hawaiian Haupia
- Guava Mousse
- Standard / House Cocktails
- Domestic Beers
- White Wine by the Glass
- Red Wine by the Glass
- Blended / Tropical Cocktails (Mai Tai, Pina Coladas)
- Soft Drinks
Please note: Menu is subject to change without notice.
Special Needs Menu
Vegetarian, Dairy free, Gluten free, Peanut free, etc.
A special gluten free entrée of plain chicken breast with grilled veggies is available upon advance request.
A special vegan entrée of grilled veggies is available upon advance request.