Wailele Luau - The Westin Maui Resort & Spa
CALL IN SPECIAL! CALL 866-482-9775 TO BOOK YOUR LUAU PLUS ANOTHER ACTIVITY AND RECEIVE $9 OFF PER ADULT ON THE SECOND ACTIVITY!
The Wailele Luau features a stunning, Aloha Pavillion backdrop. In this beautiful location you'll be surrounded by lush tropical plants and views of the sunset ocean.
Highlights of this Maui luau include the story of the fire goddess Pele and Maui. The luau show also features dances from Hawaii, as well as Tahiti, Fiji, Samoa and New Zealand.
In addition to great Polynesian entertainment, you’ll enjoy a scrumptious all-you-can-eat luau buffet dinner with traditional selections for an authentic experience. This Hawaiian luau includes a free flow of drinks all evening long, with Mai Tais and other tropical cocktails, local beers, sodas and fruit juices.
Premium Seating - Seating is the front section of the seating area. Tables are assigned based on when you make your reservation.
- Seating is behind the premium section and to the sides. Tables are
assigned on a first-come-first-served basis the day of the luau.
- Lei greeting
- Embark on an exciting journey to the Polynesian Islands – storytelling through music
- All-you-can-eat buffet dinner and open bar
- Polynesian show, including Maui’s most extreme troupe of fire-knife dancers
Luau Buffet Menu:
- Lomi Lomi Salmon – Salt-Cured Salmon, Kula Tomatoes, Maui Onion and Scallions
- Pipikaula Poke – Peppered Dry Beef Seaweed, Sesame and Soy Sauce
- Cucumber Seaweed Salad
- Kula Island Greens
- Hawaiian-Style Potato Macaroni Salad
- Maui Gold Pineapple
- Island Poi
- Taro and French Dinner Rolls
- Kalua Pua'a – Slow-Roasted Pork
- Huli Huli Chicken – Guava Barbeque Sauce
- Steamed I'a – Fish, Ginger, Tomato Relish
- Pa'ia Dry Mein Noodles – Plantation-Style Noodles, Upcountry Vegetables
- Molokai Sweet Potatoes
- Steamed Sticky Rice
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Chocolate Chantilly Cake
- Lilikoi Cheesecake
- Coconut Raspberry Cake
Gluten/Celiac option:Please note:
Plain Chicken Breast w/ Grilled Veggies Chef's Choice and Fruit PlatterVegan/Vegetation option:
Chef's Choice Grilled Veggies
Thanksgiving Day: Added to the regular luau menu is Local Maui Rum and Brined Turkey, Roasted Giblet Gravy, Creamy Garlic Mashed Potatoes, and Pumpkin Caramel Macadamia Cheesecake
Menu is subject to change without notice. All items made in a kitchen where nuts are present. If there is a food allergy/meal request, please notate it next to your party name and if it is for a child or adult.