Wailele Luau - The Westin Maui Resort & Spa
CALL IN SPECIAL! CALL 866-482-9775 TO BOOK YOUR LUAU PLUS ANOTHER ACTIVITY AND RECEIVE $9 OFF PER ADULT ON THE SECOND ACTIVITY!
The Wailele Luau features a stunning, Aloha Pavillion backdrop. In this beautiful location you'll be surrounded by lush tropical plants and views of the sunset ocean.
Highlights of this Maui luau include the story of the fire goddess Pele and Maui. The luau show also features dances from Hawaii, as well as Tahiti, Fiji, Samoa and New Zealand.
In addition to great Polynesian entertainment, you’ll enjoy a scrumptious all-you-can-eat luau buffet dinner with traditional selections for an authentic experience. This Hawaiian luau includes a free flow of drinks all evening long, with Mai Tais and other tropical cocktails, local beers, sodas and fruit juices.Ohana Seating
- All seating is now Ohana style to allow for deach reservation to have their own table and practice proper social distancing. Seating guidelines will be based on the State of Hawaii rules and regulations on the date of the luau. Seating is based on when reservations are booked for each date. **Large group reservations may be separated as needed but will still be seated at tables in close proximity.
- Lei greeting (may be unavailable during regulations)
- Embark on an exciting journey to the Polynesian Islands – storytelling through music
- Delicious dinner and open bar - food service is served family style at each table during social distancing practices
- Polynesian show, including Maui’s most extreme troupe of fire-knife dancers
Luau Buffet Menu:
- Kim Chee with won bok cabbage
- Cucumber Namasu with maui onion & wakame
- Kula Island Greens with papaya seed dressing
- Ka'anapali Somen Salad with cucumber, kamaboko, & sesame vinaigrette
- Seared Ahi Tataki with truffle ponzu
- Lomi Lomi Salmon with kamuela tomato & maui onion
- Maui Gold Pineapple
- Hawaiian Potato Salad
- Kalua Pua'a Slow Roasted Pork with moloka'i sweet potato & haupia butter glaze
- Kalbi Chicken with maui vegetable yakisoba
- Steamed Opakapaka with chinese style sizzling soy, wok vegetables, and local style spam fried rice
- Liliko Cheesecake
- Ube Butter Mochi
- Maui Gold Pineapple Fosters Cake
- Gluten Free Macadamia Chocolate Decadence
Thanksgiving Day: Added to the regular luau menu is Local Maui Rum and Brined Turkey, Roasted Giblet Gravy, Creamy Garlic Mashed Potatoes, and Pumpkin Caramel Macadamia CheesecakePlease note:
Menu is subject to change without notice. All items made in a kitchen where nuts are present. If there is a food allergy/meal request, please notate it next to your party name and if it is for a child or adult.