Wailele Polynesian Luau - The Westin Maui Resort & Spa
CALL IN SPECIAL! CALL 866-482-9775 TO BOOK YOUR LUAU PLUS ANOTHER ACTIVITY AND RECEIVE $9 OFF PER ADULT ON THE SECOND ACTIVITY!
Held outdoors right on Ka'anapali Beach, the Wailele Polynesian Luau features a stunning oceanfront backdrop. The new Aloha Pavilion is set amongst tropical gardens with cascading waterfalls and tiki torches.
Highlights of this Maui luau include the story of the fire goddess Pele and a new performance dedicated to Wailele, meaning "waterfalls" in the Hawaiian language. The luau show also features dances from Hawaii, as well as Tahiti, Fiji, Samoa and New Zealand.
In addition to great Polynesian entertainment, you’ll enjoy a scrumptious all-you-can-eat luau buffet dinner with traditional selections for an authentic experience. This Hawaiian luau includes a free flow of drinks all evening long, with Mai Tais and other tropical cocktails, local beers, sodas and fruit juices.
Reserve Premium Seating for an additional charge. The Premium Seating sells out almost every show, so reserve with Hawaii Discount today!
- Lei greeting
- Embark on an exciting journey to the Polynesian Islands – storytelling through music
- All-you-can-eat buffet dinner and open bar
- Polynesian show, including Maui’s most extreme troupe of fire-knife dancers
Luau Buffet Menu:
- Lomi Lomi Salmon – Salt-Cured Salmon, Kula Tomatoes, Maui Onion and Scallions
- Pipikaula Poke – Peppered Dry Beef Seaweed, Sesame and Soy Sauce
- Cucumber Seaweed Salad
- Kula Island Greens
- Hawaiian-Style Potato Macaroni Salad
- Maui Gold Pineapple
- Island Poi
- Kalua Pua'a – Slow-Roasted Pork
- Huli Huli Chicken – Guava Barbeque Sauce
- Steamed I'a – Fish, Ginger, Tomato Relish
- Pa'ia Dry Mein Noodles – Plantation-Style Noodles, Upcountry Vegetables
- Molokai Sweet Potatoes
- Steamed Sticky Rice
- Hawaiian Sweet Bread Pudding
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Guava Chiffon Chocolate Chantilly Cake
- Haupia – Hawaiian Coconut Pudding
Please note: Menu is subject to change without notice. All items made in a kitchen where nuts are present. If there is a food allergy/meal request, please notate it next to your party name and if it is for a child or adult.