Top 10 Things to Do on Maui
What are you most looking forward to during your trip to Maui? Rest and relaxation are right at the top of the list, as well as getting out and discovering the island. There is no doubt that a visit to the island will consist of ample beach time, and dining on the island is top rated, featuring so many great restaurants that are locally owned and use only the freshest ingredients that the island has to offer. Maui is an incredible destination, and finding the right things to do on the island will help you to have the most amazing experience and have tons of fun during your visit.
Though there should be some planning involved prior to your departure, leave some time to just go with the flow and get to know the island. Some of the most memorable experiences take place spur of the moment or with little time to prepare. Of course, the top things to do on Maui do require some advanced planning, only so you can ensure that you will be able to make the necessary reservations and guarantee you will not miss out on your top activity choices. Here’s a head start on the top things to do on Maui, giving you a little time to narrow down your choices and start getting ready for your trip to Maui.
- Sightseeing around the Road to Hana
- Rise early for the famous Haleakala sunrise
- Zipline on the slopes of Haleakala
- Wine tasting with a view at Maui Winery
- Hike to a hidden waterfall
- Spend an evening at an authentic Hawaiian Luau
- Lounge on the beach at one of Maui’s pristine beaches
- Stroll through Lahaina and spend the day shopping and dining
- Head to one of the island’s famous snorkel spots like Molokini
- Take an evening Dinner Cruise and view the island from the ocean
Once you’ve started your vacation, it will be easy to see why Maui is thought of as the best of the Hawaiian Islands. Throughout the years, it has managed to maintain its old Hawaiian charm and a visit here is just special. There is plenty to do, so much to see, and so many great places to check out while on vacation.
Due to the high volume of visitors traveling to Hawaii year round, our Hawaii tours and activities sell out quickly. In many cases, tours sell out weeks or months in advance. To ensure your spots on tour, we recommend reserving your tours today. Call our office or book online to take advantage of our low price guarantee today.