Waikiki Starlight Luau - Hilton Hawaiian Village
All taxes & gratuities included in listed price! Bundle deals available if booking another activity with this luau. Please call 866-482-9775 for details.
The Waikiki Starlight Luau takes place right in the middle of Waikiki, at the Hilton Hawaiian Village’s Rooftop Garden. Your Hawaiian luau experience starts upon arrival. You’ll be warmly greeted with a traditional lei and welcome Mai Tai punch and live music. You can then participate in a number of activities, including Polynesian Tatau (a tattoo station), hula lessons, a pineapple toss, coconut carving, the conch shell blowing challenge and more!
Then indulge in a delicious all-you-can-eat buffet feast including authentic Hawaiian cuisine, as well as continental American favorites. The big luau feast is followed by an exciting Polynesian show, with music and dances from Hawaii and greater Polynesia. This is a top Waikiki luau – one that you’ll always remember.
Waikiki Starlight Luau Buffet Menu:
- Island Salad Greens
- Local Watercress
- Tomato Salad
- Macaroni Salad
- Soba Noodle Salad
- Maki Sushi
- Sliced Sweet Potato
- Lomi Lomi Salmon
- Hawaiian Style Seafood Salad
- Fresh Fruit
- Kalua Pork
- Huli Huli Chicken
- Seared Island Catch
- Stir-Fried Vegetables
- Hawaiian Fried Rice
- Roasted Island Tofu & Potato Hash
- Smoked Brisket
- Chocolate Fudge Brownies
- Coconut Haupia Squares
- Vanilla Crepes with Warm Apple-Banana Compote
Two complimentary beverages are included. Additional drinks will be available for purchase. Menu is subject to change.
General Seating: Includes a shell lei greeting, standard table seating & buffet
Golden Circle Premier Seating: Includes a fresh orchid lei greeting, premier seating section closer to the stage & first section in line for buffet
- 5:00 pm - Doors open
- 5:30 pm - Welcome activities with lei greeting, photo opportunity, cocktail reception, live music & interactive activities and games. Types of games include pineapple tosses, tattoo station, Hawaiian implement station & Hawaiian crafter/carver table.
- 5:45 pm - Group hula lesson and conch shell blowing contest
- 6:00 pm - Dinner
- 6:45 pm - Fashion show
- 7:00 pm - Waikiki Starlight Show - Voyage Across the South Seas