Waikiki Starlight Luau - Hilton Hawaiian Village
Bundle deals available if booking another activity with this luau. Please call 866-482-9775 for details.
The Waikiki Starlight Luau takes at the Hilton Hawaiian Village’s oceanfront lawn, right next to the lagoon. Your Hawaiian luau experience starts upon arrival. You’ll be warmly greeted with a traditional lei and welcome Mai Tai punch and live music. You can then participate in a number of tableside activities and group hula lesson.
Then indulge in a delicious luau dinner featuring authentic Hawaiian cuisine. The big luau feast is followed by an exciting Polynesian show, with music and dances from Hawaii and greater Polynesia. This is a top Waikiki luau – one that you’ll always remember.
- Unique outdoor setting – Waikiki’s only lagoon beachfront luau
- Your luau – do as much or as little as you want
- Enjoy tableside activities or join a group hula lesson (socially distanced)
- Live music – Hawaii’s best musicians will showcase native Hawaiian music and chants
- Resort-quality dining – enjoy a delicious traditional luau feast with locally sourced island ingredients
- Waikiki’s most dramatic fire-knife dance – enjoy the skilled performance of our four acrobatic fire-knife dancers
- Energetic and beautiful dances will mesmerize you with dances from Hawaii and greater Polynesia
Golden Circle Seating: Includes a lei greeting, Mai Tai punch and one beverage and Hawaiian and other island delicacies
Premier Seating: Includes a lei greeting, premier seating closest to the stage, Mai Tai punch and two beverages, Hawaiian and other island delicacies and first in line to enjoy the feast
- 5:00 pm - Doors open
- 5:30 pm - Welcome activities with lei greeting, photo opportunity, lei making, live music and interactive tableside activities
- 6:15 pm - Group hula lesson (socially distanced)
- 6:30 pm - Dinner – a feast of tropical favorites
- 7:00 pm - Waikiki Starlight Luau Show - Voyage Across the South Seas