Waikiki Starlight Luau - Hilton Hawaiian Village
The Waikiki Starlight Luau takes place right in the middle of Waikiki, at the Hilton Hawaiian Village’s Rooftop Garden.
Your Hawaiian luau experience starts upon arrival. You’ll be warmly greeted with a traditional lei and welcome Mai Tai punch and live music. You can then participate in a number of activities, including Polynesian Tatau (a tattoo station), hula lessons, a pineapple toss, coconut carving, the conch shell blowing challenge and more!
Then indulge in a delicious all-you-can-eat buffet feast including authentic Hawaiian cuisine, as well as continental American favorites. The big luau feast is followed by an exciting Polynesian show, with music and dances from Hawaii and greater Polynesia. This is a top Waikiki luau – one that you’ll always remember.
Waikiki Starlight Luau Buffet Menu
Hawaiian Tomato Salad, Waimanalo Farm Island Greens, Lomi Lomi Salmon, Hawaiian-style Fish, Fresh Island Poi, Roast Suckling Pork, Rotisserie Top Sirloin Round of Beef, Steamed Banana Leaf Wrapped Island Fish, Molokai Herb-Roasted Sweet Potatoes, Thai Lemongrass Marinated Huli Huli Chicken, Hawaiian Paella, Coconut Haupia Custard Cake, Guava Chiffon Cake. Two complimentary beverages are included. Additional drinks will be available for purchase.
Please note: Menu is subject to change.
General Seating: Includes a shell lei greeting, standard table seating & buffet
Golden Circle Premier Seating: Includes a fresh orchid lei greeting, premier seating section closer to the stage & first section in line for buffet
- 5:00 pm - Doors open
- 5:30 pm - Welcome activities with lei greeting, photo opportunity, cocktail reception, live music & interactive activities and games. Types of games include pineapple tosses, tattoo station, Hawaiian implement station & Hawaiian crafter/carver table.
- 6:00 pm - Conch shell blowing
- 6:10 pm - Introduction to food and group hula lesson
- 6:15 pm - Dinner
- 6:45 pm - Fashion show
- 7:00 pm - Waikiki Starlight Show - Voyage Across the South Seas
Hilton Hawaiian Village
Waikiki Starlight Luau
- Where and When:
- Take the elevator or escalators up to the 6th floor of the parking structure, then take the escalators on the left up to the mezzanine level, where the luau check-in desk is (the little grass hut). Check-in is at 5:15 pm.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
- Special Notes:
- Complimentary Valet & Self Parking are available at the Hilton Hawaiian Village.
Infant pricing (children 3 and under) do not get a plate and must sit in an adult's lap. High chairs may be available, but are subject to availability. In order to reserve a seat and a plate, child pricing must be booked.
- Operation Days:
- Sunday - Thursday
- Approximately 3 hours (5:30 pm to 8:15 pm)
- Hilton Luau