Waikiki Starlight Luau - Hilton Hawaiian Village
The Waikiki Starlight Luau takes at the Hilton Hawaiian Village’s rooftop garden beneath the starlit Waikiki skies. Your Hawaiian luau experience starts upon arrival. You’ll be warmly greeted with a traditional lei and welcome Mai Tai punch and live music. You can then participate in a number of interactive activities.
Then indulge in a delicious luau dinner featuring authentic Hawaiian cuisine. The big luau feast is followed by an exciting Polynesian show, with music and dances from Hawaii and greater Polynesia. This is a top Waikiki luau – one that you’ll always remember.
- Lei greeting and welcome beverage
- Interactive activities such as games, tattoo station and crafter/carver table
- Live music – Hawaii’s best musicians will showcase native Hawaiian music and chants
- Resort-quality dining – enjoy a delicious traditional luau feast with locally sourced island ingredients
- Waikiki’s most dramatic fire-knife dance – enjoy the skilled performance of our four acrobatic fire-knife dancers
- Energetic and beautiful dances will mesmerize you with dances from Hawaii and greater Polynesia
Golden Circle Seating: Includes a lei greeting, Mai Tai punch and one beverage and Hawaiian and other island delicacies
Diamond Premier Seating: Includes a lei greeting, premier seating closest to the stage, Mai Tai punch and two beverages, Hawaiian and other island delicacies and first in line to enjoy the feast