Ka Moana Luau at Aloha Tower
Opening in January 2023 at Aloha Tower!
Now taking place at its new location at Aloha Tower in the heart of downtown Honolulu, Ka Moana Luau takes you on a voyage through Polynesia with dances, chants and activities from the different islands of the Pacific. Prior to the luau dinner, you can participate in cultural activities, including lei-making, hula lessons, headband weaving & more!
Then feast on an island-inspired luau dinner complete with locally-sourced ingredients and traditional dishes like lomi lomi salmon, poi and kalua pig, catered by Chart House Waikiki. Dinner is followed by the exciting Ka Moana luau show, which takes you on a musical journey through Hawaii and greater Polynesia.
- Pre-show appetizer stations
- Organic farm-to-table buffet dinner
- Local-ingredient lemonade stand
- Close proximity to Waikiki
- Valet parking
Ka Moana Luau Packages:
*Celebrity Package includes table service for the luau dinner.
Ka Moana Luau Menu:
- Hawaiian-Style Poke & Tahitian Poisson Cru Poke
- Taro & Sweet Potato Chips
- Breadfruit Salad
- Lomi Lomi Salmon with Poi
- Kiawe Wood-Roasted Organic Pork
- Local Pipikaula
- Fresh-Squeezed Lemonade with Local Lemons & Honey
- Organic White & Brown Rice
- Local-Grown Mixed Green Salad
- Seasonal Fruit
- Bread Rolls with Honey-Guava Butter
- Kalua Pork
- Local Fish
- Grilled Chicken
- Stir-Fry Vegetables
- Local Chocolate Cake
- Coffee & Tea
- Mai Tai
- Tropical Cocktails
- Beer & Wine
Please note: Menu is subject to change without notice.
Ka Moana Luau Seating Chart: