Ka Moana Luau at Sea Life Park
Experience Oahu's only east-side luau with an award-winning production and show. Ka Moana Luau is held at Sea Life Park's Makapu'u Meadows, backed by tall sea cliffs and overlooking the ocean.
Enjoy cultural activities like lei making, Polynesian tattoos (temporary), a hula lesson, coconut-headband weaving and an ukulele lesson before a delicious dinner from executive chef Joshua Bulock, formerly of Michael Mina's The Street.
After everyone's appetite is sated, enjoy an award-winning production that highlights the vibrant traditions of Hawaii and Polynesia. There is even a Polynesian sword of fire!
All luau tickets include admission to Sea Life Park, with up to seven days to redeem it.
Includes a shell lei greeting, 1 standard drink ticket and standard luau seating.
Includes a kukui nut lei greeting, 2 standard drink tickets and deluxe luau seating.
Includes a fresh flower lei greeting, Mai Tai welcome drink, 2 premium drink tickets, VIP luau seating and 1 souvenir photograph per group. This package is the first released to the buffet.
Luau Buffet Menu:
- Fresh Grilled Mahi Mahi with Macadamia Nut Crème Sauce
- Chicken Yakitori with Teriyaki Sauce
- Kalua Pork
- Island Greens (VG + GF) with Mandarin Oranges, Radish Sprouts, Crisp Rice Noodles & Asian Dressing
- Fruit Salad (VG + GF)
- Lomi Lomi Salmon
- Fresh Taro Rolls (VG)
- Poi (VG)
- Mixed Grilled Vegetables (VG + GF)
- Lo Mein Noodles (VG)
- Sweet Potatoes (VG)
- Steamed White Rice (VG)
- Pineapple Cake
- Beverages include Coffee, Hot Tea & Fruit Punch
- Bar Menu includes Island Mai Tais, Salmon Creek Chardonnay, Merlot & White Zinfandel, Domestic Beers & Soft Drinks (Coke, Diet Coke & Sprite). Additional beverages are at the discretion of Sea Life Park.
VG = Vegetarian GF = Gluten Free
Please note: Menu is subject to change without notice.