Toa Luau - Afternoon Show
Looking for a Hawaiian luau earlier in the day? This Toa Luau package starts at 12:30 pm and finishes at 3:30 pm, making it a great option for families with young children and also for those who are driving from Waikiki. This earlier luau is otherwise the exact same luau with the same delicious buffet and the same show as their evening luau which starts at 5 pm.
Taking place within the Waimea Valley botanical garden on Oahu's North Shore, Toa Luau is unique in that it includes admission to the garden with its beautiful nature trails, a waterfall and historical sites. So if you would like to take advantage of the included garden admission, please arrive earlier in the day before the luau festivities.
Toa Luau Highlights:
- Hawaiian luau on Oahu's North Shore
- Enjoy cultural presentations, great food and a spectacular Polynesian show
- Take a leisurely walk on a paved path through the world-class botanical garden to the Waimea waterfall (natural walk is optional)
- Swim at Waimea Falls (optional activity and subject to weather conditions)
Toa Luau Menu:
- Pupukea Green Salad - Mixed Greens, Cherry Tomatoes, Cucumber, Candied Mac Nuts & Papaya Seed Dressing
- Island Mac Salad - Celery, Onion, Carrots, Deviled Egg Aioli & Smoked Chili Flake
- Kalua Pork
- Lomi Tomato - Alaea Salt and Chili Pepper Water
- Grilled Shoyu BBQ Chicken - Shoyu, Green Onion, Sesame Seed, Chicken Thighs
- White Rice with Furikake
- Local Fruits
- House-Made Haupia
- Ice Tea & Spa Water
- White Cake with Coconut Frosting
Choose from three different Toa Luau packages:
***Drink tickets are for Adult tickets only. For children and youth, the Silver Package includes 1 non-alcoholic
drink ticket, the Gold Package includes 2 non-alcoholic drink tickets
and the VIP Package includes 3 non-alcoholic drink tickets.
Toa Luau Seating Chart
The Luau seating is indoors.
Seating is usually at round tables that seat 10 guests. Tables are pre-assigned and you will receive your table number at check in.