Sea Life Park Hawaii - Dolphin Encounter
Learn about the intriguing world of dolphins with Sea Life Park's Dolphin Encounter. From a waist-deep platform, touch and learn about dolphins while they swim right in front of you. Get splashed while discovering basic animal anatomy.
This is a fun interactive as well as educational program that's ideal for families. You will also learn a few dolphin hand signals.
- Beginner get-wet dolphin meet and greet activity
- Observe dolphins from a waist-deep platform – shallow water dolphin encounter is ideal for families with small children
- Learn about dolphin anatomy, training and conservation
- One (1) photo taken during the program
- 30 minutes of water time (45 minutes for the full program)
- Sea Life Park admission included – stroll through the park and see other marine animals up close, visit the exhibits and watch animal shows