Blue Hawaiian Helicopters - Kohala Coast Adventure
Enjoy spectacular aerial views of the Big Island's Kohala Coast. Many consider this area to have the most beautiful scenery on the island. The towering sea cliffs open into the dramatically deep and meandering valleys of the Kohala Mountains. Beautiful waterfalls cascade thousands of feet into the rainforest below and remnants of ancient Hawaiian settlements are still visible.
- Kohala Coast resort area
- Kohala Mountains
- Towering sea cliffs and waterfalls
- Pololu and Waipio valleys
- Bose aviation-grade noise-canceling headsets
- Two-way communication between you and your Blue Hawaiian pilot
- Front Row Seating Add-on guarantees a front row seat and includes priority boarding and a complimentary gift from Blue Hawaiian after the tour. Please note the restrictions listed below for this add-on.
- Laupahoehoe Landing add-on allows for the flight to land at an exclusive
spot on the Kohala Coast at Laupahoehoe Nui. Enjoy 20-25 minutes on
the ground at the majestic 1200ft waterfall! All guests must purchase
for the trip to stop here.