Blue Hawaiian Helicopters - Big Island Spectacular
Departing from Waikoloa, this Big Island helicopter tour covers the entire northern part of the island. Discover both the Big Island’s lush side as well as its volcanic fury! Tour the most geologically active environment on earth – the massive Kilauea volcano, which has been continuously erupting since 1983. View its amazing lava flows and black sand beaches.
Then continue on to the tropical rainforests of the Hamakua Coast. The towering sea cliffs open into the deep and meandering valleys of the Kohala Mountains, where gorgeous waterfalls cascade thousands of feet into the rainforest below. Keep an eye out for remnants of ancient Hawaiian settlements that are still visible. This tour was voted #1 by The Travel Channel as the "World's Best Helicopter Thrill."
- Fly over lush rainforests and valleys and cascading waterfalls
- See the amazing Kilauea volcano, lava fields and beautiful black sand beaches
- Tour was voted #1 by The Travel Channel as the "World's Best Helicopter Thrill"
- Bose aviation-grade noise-canceling headsets
- Two-way communication between you and your Blue Hawaiian pilot