Kailani Tours Hawaii - Big Island Highlights Day Tour
Affordable luxury is what this Big Island sightseeing tour is all about. Limited to just 12 guests, this tour takes you around the island to enjoy sweeping views of the Kona, Ka'u and Hamakua coastlines. Everything is taken care of for you, from hotel pick-up and drop-off and meals to a carefully planned route and stops to make the most of your day.
On this all-inclusive sightseeing tour, you can expect expert storytelling and island history from your knowledgeable tour guide. Each stop allows time to ensure you get the experience the food, culture and scenery that the Big Island offers. Highlights include Punalu'u Black Sand Beach, where you might spot giant sea turtles, and a visit to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park to stroll ancient lava trails. You’ll travel in a comfortable Mercedes Benz mini-coach.
- Kona coffee tour & tasting – enjoy a Kona coffee farm tour and sample a variety of locally grown, premium coffees and teas
- Punalu'u Bake Shop – visit the southernmost bakery in the United States, known for baking delicious malasadas and other treats
- Punalu'u Black Sand Beach – see a beautiful black sand beach and keep an eye out for green sea turtles basking in the sand
- Volcano Winery & Tea Farm – lunch stop for a meal and tastings. Sample unique wines grown in the rich volcanic soil and enjoy a stroll of the lush grounds or browse through the gift shop
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park – see all the park’s highlights, including the Chain of Craters Road, Thurston lava tube, natural steam vents and views of the new Halama'uma'u Crater
- Big Island Candies – opportunity to buy delicious treats for yourself or loved ones
- Rainbow Falls – visit one of the best waterfalls in Hawaii
- Continental breakfast at a coffee farm
- Gourmet picnic lunch at a tea farm and winery
- Malasadas from an iconic Hawaiian bakery
- Bottled water and a variety of sodas and juices
- Snack basket in the vehicle
- Hot beverages
- Lavender scented hot & cold towel service
- Umbrellas in the event of rain
- Binoculars to use at your leisure
Breakfast: A light continental breakfast will be served with your freshly brewed Kona coffee. Breakfast consists of a yogurt parfait made with locally sourced granola, an array of fresh seasonal fruits and a slice of seasonal bread.
Lunch: A gourmet picnic lunch will be served in an outdoor setting. Enjoy an entrée of chicken breast on a bed of orzo pasta accompanied by roasted vegetables and topped with a creamy caper, lemon and rosemary sauce. For dessert enjoy a freshly baked locally sourced macadamia nut or pecan tart.
*Vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options are available. If requested, please note next to guest's name when making your reservation.