Wasabi Tours - Big Island Grand Circle Island Tour
See the diverse landscapes of the Big Island on this circle island tour departing from the Kona side of the island. Along the way, learn about the history, culture and geography of Hawaii from your friendly and knowledgeable certified guide.
Pass Waimea town and Parker Ranch before stopping at the majestic Waipio Valley Lookout. This Big Island sightseeing tour will take you along the Hamakua Coast to visit Akaka Falls and Rainbow Falls and includes a stop at Hawaii Volcanoes National Park as well. Around noon enjoy lunch at a local spot (usually Café 100) in Hilo.
On the return to the Kona area there’ll be a stop at the Punalu'u Black Sand Beach (a popular place to see endangered sea turtles!).
- Royal Kona Coffee farm and visit an on-site lava tube
- Punalu'u Bakery (optional, based on request)
- Punalu'u Black Sand Beach
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park* (about 1.5 hour stop including Kilauea Crater lookout, steam vents, Kilauea Iki lookout and pit craters)
- Akatsuka Orchid Farm
- Waipio Valley Lookout
- Akaka Falls and Rainbow Falls
*Park is partially reopening on September 22
- Delicious lunch
- Park entrance fees
- Jackets and rain gear
- Teriyaki Chicken, Fish, Vegetables and Steamed Rice
- Assorted Juices, Snacks and Bottled Water