Wings Over Kauai - Cessna Tour
Enjoy a grand deluxe air tour of Kauai aboard a two-passenger Cessna, which is an awesome way for couples to see the island’s beauty. On this 65-minute tour, you'll get to see the entire island, including top attractions such as Waimea Canyon and the Na Pali Coast, as well as hidden waterfalls and remote valleys.
Complimentary shuttle service for cruise ship passengers is available. Please select the transportation option to request it. Transportation is only available for cruise ship passengers.
- Starting in Lihue, you'll first fly southwest to see Kipu Kai, the beach made famous by Harrison Ford in 6 Days and 7 Nights
- Next up is the famous Jurassic Park waterfall in beautiful Hanapepe Valley (weather permitting)
- Fly over the immense Waimea Canyon, the "Grand Canyon of the Pacific"
- Heading north, you'll see the spectacular Na Pali Coastline with its inaccessible bays, waterfalls, sea caves and cliffs
- Enjoy the view of scenic Hanalei Bay and Bali Hai, as well as numerous waterfalls behind Hanalei Valley
- See the crater below Mt. Wai'ale'ale
- In the winter months, you might also spot humpback whales frolicking in Kauai's waters