Polynesian Adventure Tours - Kauai Movie Adventure
This Kauai movie tour takes you on an exciting Hawaiian Hollywood journey. Discover why Kauai’s natural splendor is the scenic backdrop for so many blockbuster movies and TV shows. Travel through the heart of the island, engulfed by vast rainforests and mountainous valleys to arrive at the most famous filming locations.
Stroll down iconic Hanalei Pier, visit a 150-foot waterfall and get a birds-eye view of the tranquil Wailua River. Locate King Kong’s profile sequestered among the mountains that boast the wettest spot on earth. View clips from the comfort of your mini coach at each location and enjoy a delicious lunch at Tahiti Nui Restaurant, where the movie The Descendants was filmed.
This Kauai movie adventure tour is great for young and old, movie buffs and nature lovers! You’ll enjoy this unique tour that truly showcases Kauai’s most beautiful locales and scenic locations.
- Ahukini Landing - a pier at the mouth of Hanamaulu Stream and a popular fishing spot, Pagan Love Song and Donovan’s Reef were filmed here
- Lydgate Beach - enclosed from the ocean by two rock ponds, Elvis filmed Blue Hawaii as it offers a picturesque backdrop
- Opaeka'a Falls - a beautiful waterfall that cascades into a hidden pool below, featured in the Wackiest Ship in the Army and Blue Hawaii
- Kilauea Point Lighthouse Overlook - at the northernmost tip of Kauai, the lighthouse is famously seen in Lilo and Stitch and serves as a beacon for ships in the 1970s
- Kapa'a Town - a quaint town on the east side of Kauai where the famous dinosaur “egg-change” took place in Jurassic Park
- Hanalei & Hanalei Pier - a charming town rich in history, surrounded by taro patches and art galleries
- Lunch at Tahiti Nui Restaurant - the George Clooney film The Descendants was filmed here
- Lunch Menu: Cheeseburger with Fries, Teriyaki Chicken Sandwich with Fries, Kalua Pork Sandwich with Fries, Garden Salad
- Unlimited refills of soda during lunch