Hike Maui - Ultimate Hana Full-Day Adventure
This tour is currently unavailable for booking on our site. Please visit our Maui Hiking Tours page for
other available options.
This full-day excursion to East Maui takes you along the famous Road to Hana to Maui’s ultimate waterfall wonderland – Kipahulu Valley. Here you’ll enjoy a moderate 4.5 mile hike through the rainforest at Haleakala National Park. The premier stop is at Oheo Gulch, also known as Seven Sacred Pools, a beautiful area with streams and a network of pools surrounded by a tropical rainforest. On this tour you’ll circle East Maui during the van ride, driving both the famous Hana Hwy and the little known country road through Kaupo.
- Drive the famous Road to Hana (Hana Hwy), a 2.5-hour scenic drive from Central Maui with plenty of fantastic views along the way
- Circle East Maui on the van ride to and from the trailhead
- Enjoy a moderate 4.5 mile hike in the Hana area
- See several waterfalls: 45 feet, 200 feet and 400 feet cascades
- Walk through acres of towering bamboo and rainforest
- Nutritious lunch, snacks and water
- Knowledgeable tour guide who will share interesting facts
- Backpack, rain gear, bug repellent
Sandwich Choices: Veggie, Peanut Butter & Jelly, Ham or Turkey