Hike Maui - Waterfall & Rainforest Hiking Adventure
We are open and greatly appreciate
your business! Your support is needed to ensure the livelihood of our
staff and keep Maui's economy alive. Mahalo for choosing to tour with
us. Your continued support is making a difference.
This is Hike Maui’s most popular tour! Hike 2.5 miles in one of the
most beautiful valleys along the Road to Hana. The valley is unique for
having several waterfalls within a short distance of each other.
Follow two streams to three to five waterfalls from 10-40 feet high.
Swim and jump (optional) into large pools under any of the falls. Climb
columnar basalt alongside the falls to leap 10-15 feet off rock ledges.
- Follow two streams and enjoy views of three to five gorgeous waterfalls
- Swim and jump (optional) into large waterfall pools
- Climb volcanic shelves at three of the falls to leap 10-15 feet off rock ledges
- Nutritious lunch, snacks and water
- Knowledgeable tour guide who will share interesting facts
- Backpack, rain gear, bug repellent
Sandwich Choices: Veggie, Peanut Butter & Jelly, Ham or Turkey