Hike Maui - Morning Waterfall Walk
This is a fun adventure for the whole family, perfect if you want a short, easy walk to two gorgeous waterfalls in a rainforest valley. If you want, you can jump from the waterfall ledges into deep freshwater pools. You’ll also learn more about the island of Maui and its rainforests from your knowledgeable tour guide.
- Enjoy a leisurely one-mile roundtrip trail walk to two beautiful waterfalls
- Practice 10-foot cannonball jumps from safe rock ledges
- Swim (optional) in pools under two waterfalls 10 and 20 feet high
- Snacks and water
- Knowledgeable tour guide who will share interesting facts
- Backpack, rain gear, bug repellent
**The roundtrip transportation option does not offer transportation from properties north of the Royal Lahaina Resort.