Polynesian Adventure Tours - Spectacular Haleakala Sunrise Tour
Travel with Polynesian Adventure Tours to watch the sunrise at the Haleakala National Park House of the Sun Visitor Center. You’ll also have the opportunity to see the landscape of Haleakala National Park.
Rising over 10,000 feet from sea level, Haleakala is renowned for its raw beauty and unique scenery, moving Mark Twain to write that his 1886 visit to this dormant volcano was "...the sublimest spectacle I ever witnessed" and "...the memory of it will remain with me always."
- Drive through Maui's Kula District
- Experience the awe-inspiring Haleakala National Park (park admission included)
- Witness the glory of the rising sun as it heralds the coming of a new day over the summit of Mount Haleakala
- Breathtaking scenery from the Visitor's Center at 9,740 feet
- See rare silversword plants
- Admission to Haleakala National Park included
- Includes a full breakfast at Kula Lodge after descending Haleakala. Breakfast includes coffee, hot tea or juice and guests can select from a variety of meal choices.