Polynesian Adventure Tours - Road to Hana Adventure
Ask any local Maui resident what every visitor to Maui should do and most likely the answer will be a Road to Hana tour. This Hana Adventure takes you along Maui's north and east shore, which is often considered one of the most scenic drives in the country. The winding coastal road leads along the largest rainforest in the United States. The lush jungle and gorgeous roadside waterfalls are truly a must-see. There's a reason why Road to Hana tours are so popular on Maui!
Experience the lush tropical beauty and constantly changing vistas of the world-famous Hana coast. Travel through the old sugarmill town of Paia and along the beautiful coastline past world-famous windsurfing beaches. Travel on to Kaumahina State Park and the crashing waves of Keanae Valley Lookout, Pua'a Ka'a and Waianapanapa State Park. Your adventure continues over the one lane bridges and hairpin turns of the famous road to Hana. Your professional guide will escort you to Kipahulu where you will discover Oheo Stream and Pools. A continental breakfast is included in this tour. Lunch is included with the Gold Upgrade option.
- Embark on perhaps the most scenic road trip of your life on this Road to Hana tour
- Winding and narrow Road to Hana (you will be glad we are doing the driving!)
- Drive through Paia
- See Kaumahina State Park
- Keanae Valley Lookout
- Pua'a Ka'a & Waianapanapa State Park
- Hana and Hasegawa General Store
- Windsurfing beaches
- Continental breakfast with assorted pastries, bagels & croissants, assorted fruit, coffee, tea & juice
- Lunch stop will be made at Hana Fresh (price of lunch is only included in the Hana Gold upgrade)
- Hana Fresh is closed on the weekends, as well as on 12/25, 12/31 and 1/1, and only the gold option is available on those days so that guests will have a lunch on tour.
Hana Gold Upgrade Inclusions:
Selection of one of the following dishes:
1. Ham & Cheese or Turkey Deluxe Sandwich
2. Veggie Wrap (vegetarian)
3. Asian Chicken Salad (gluten free)